Alliance Hunter for Social & Curve guild

Hey!

I’m on the look out for a new guild in readiness for Shadowlands.

Something relaxed but pushes curve each tier and maybe first few bosses on mythics for fun.
Sadly my home and work life mean i cant ever commit to a mythic raid team so thanks but no thanks on that.

Personally I ain’t fussed if it takes a bit longer than normal to get curve. It’s about having fun not stressing.
Days i cant raid will be Thursdays - rest are fine by me.

I play the game, not for the best gear or clearing content within a week, but for the fantasy and lore.

Being in a guild that wants to do stuff together, raiding, old content ( BfA Mythic raids), glory achievements and social events is key for me.

I main hunter as its something i can push content on and still have a blast.
Survival all the way :smiley:

Hi we are recruiting on Silvermoon-EU currently and we seems to hold similar aims to yourself. If you are interested please consider us as your next guild - Fates Reforged
guildsofwow. com/fates-reforged or though the in game guild finder

1 Like

Hi Bronak, we’re an Alliance guild on Defias/Ravenholdt called Storm Riders. We’re a casual/social sandbox guild (means we’ll try anything) and enjoy similar aims to yourself.

We’re open to mature players (21+) who want a friendly community that helps one another.

If you’d like to have a chat then please pop onto our discord server and say Hi - discord.gg/5EBWRSC

Innana
Storm Weaver
Storm Riders

1 Like

Thanks for the replies so far, im away for a week so will catch up with these and anymore replies when im back ^-^