Closed please delete

Are you a returning player? Tired of getting refused in PUGS? Fed up of playing alone? Too old to compete with the kids? Nervous about doing content?

Well if the answer is Yes to any of the above then please stop by and have a chat, because we may be just what you are looking for.

Although only established recently, MONSTROUS is a guild that aims to help, to develop and encourage players, helping them to get more enjoyment out of the game in a safe and toxic-free environment.
We are currently open to recruitment. But here is the difference, we do not really care about your character, your gear or your achievements. We want to recruit people who will add to a ever growing community, be vocal in chat, hang out on discord and generally have fun together.
We raid Friday and Saturday Night 20.30 till we call it, we have cleared current content now, so our main focus is Shadowlands (but we still run HC for the Banter).
There is always mythic plus runs going on and pvp too.
So if your interested or curious and want to know more, drop me a Battlenet request @ yarddog10#2114 and lets have a chat.
You never know, this may just be your new home.
Thanks for reading.
ALLIANCE RAVENCREST EU

WE ARE SORRY TO SAY BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RECRUITING RAIDERS, OUR RAID ROSTER IS FULL.

2 Likes

Lovely people in this guild :slight_smile: Looking forward to playing with Montrous in the new expansion :smiley: x

Hi

Been a long time since i played , looking to get back to the game and looking a home ,
thinking if i logged on i would be lost and feeling as if it would overwhelm me atm, though shadowlands is approaching

what voice coms do you use to have a chat ?

english speaking im presuming and where are most members from ?

thanks

Please note to anyone who finds this post the info is now out of date. The player who made this post is also not with the guild anymore. Anyone wanting a chat please direct the conversation to Hanloumary#21376 or Banana2306#2671. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.