[Alliance RP guild recruitment] The Alliance Free Company

While Stormwind’s nobles lives in safety within the walls of the Capital, the outer regions of the realm suffer from the lack of enthusiasm to protect anything but the very heart of the Kingdom. Brightwood, Westfall and so many other provinces fend for themselves in these dire times, however, men and women wearing a dark surcoat can usually be spotted in these provinces which are in dire need of aid to uphold law and order, standing in the way against the tides of darkness, these noble souls are a part of the Alliance Free Company. A private militia under the wise and noble leadership of Captain Troviksen, with the goal of protecting those Stormwind has abandoned. In the name of the Light and by it’s grace we do what must be done, no matter the cost or deeds. Sign up today by contacting Lieutenant [Ahskuh] Raelin, Watchmaster [Caitlyn] Cutteridge or Watchmaster [Omen].

OOC INFO:
Medium/Heavy RP guild with a darker theme than most RP guilds on the server, which makes us stand out. Our base of operations can be found in Duskwood, but we are also quite a lot on the move to aid our allies in their struggles. We usually have our RP events during Saturdays, starting between 19:00-20:00 ST and letting anyone come to see what we are up to and join in if they so desire. The AFC holds an open forum by the end of each month where any person or RP guild may bring up the current concerns within the Alliance or get a recap of what has happened since the last forum.

The guild comes with friendly folks that enjoys all aspects of classic, as well with a strong community from our old friendships that has managed to last even with very differing time zones, having members from Canada, USA and all of Europe.

Contacts for further info: Caitlyn, Ahskuh or Omen(Velacat) ingame if you got any questions!

5 Likes

I really hope we can get some more people to add to our long established tight-knit group, we’ve already had so many wonderful additions on Classic. Im always excited to get new quality members, and I invite everyone who’s curious to give us a try, you wont be disappointed!

2 Likes

I respect those who protect their own land before invading new territory, you get my bump

3 Likes

Bump Bump and Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.