Alliance Silvermoon-Only Fools With Horses

Are you new to WoW, or did you come back from a break?

Are you looking for a social guild that is actually sociable?

Do you enjoy M+ dungeons and/or casual raiding?

If so, we might be the guild for you!

Only Fools With Horses is a social alliance guild on Silvermoon. We started out as a group of 4 friends and have built up a great community of active players over the past two years. We are not the kind of social guild who mass invite random players that have 100 people online but no green text. We prefer quality over quantity, please!

None of us are power players. We value that all our members experience the content that WoW has to offer at an acceptable pace, enjoying and learning new things. We want above all to make new friends and enjoy this game in a stress-free environment.

We run various events as a guild, currently, the three outlined below, and new members are always welcome to join in:

ā€¢ Weekend Shenanigans : Officers run random events varying from quizzes,pvp engagements,scavenger hunts. Exploring old content different things from the usual grinds just to have a laugh or two.

ā€¢ Level 120 Raiding: Weā€™re very casual to our approach to the raids. We arent aiming for world first or anything. We gather once a week try kill the boss have a laugh. All roles welcome.

ā€¢ M+ Dungeons: on a variety of keys, from 2 to 10 depending on whoā€™s up for it at the time. this is on an informal basis and we encourage members to shout out in guild chat if they need more people to do their key. We will add Operation Mechagon as well.

Of course, none of these events are mandatory, but we encourage our members to be involved in guild events and participate actively on our forum. We like to hear your suggestions and ideas and get to know our members.

If this interests you, please leave your name or ID as a reply on this thread. One of our officers will contact you as soon as possible to go over your application. You can also contact me and send me an in-game message, . If you want to discuss ingame, evenings or weekends are the best time and you can contact me on Volgarion, Also If Iā€™m not on have a chat with the officers Kerowyn,Rorded,Starstyler and Vevster. You can also have a peak at our forums foolsonline.enjin (no links allowed but you get the idea follow the yellow brick road.)

Thank you for considering us and we look forward to hearing from you very soon.

6 Likes

Hi there

Iā€™m a returning player from a six year hiatus - not got a huge amount of time but Iā€™m about in the evenings once the kids are in bed.

Been looking for a social guild that isnā€™t too high pressure.

Current end-game is new to me, but I used to raid a lot in Lich King era.

Iā€™ll ping you guys a message unless you get me first gibbonofdoom#2734

1 Like

More then welcome most of us have busy RL and the little warcrafters too :slight_smile:
We do what we can to save Azeroth but only after we take care of the kids !

1 Like

Hello!

Iā€™ve played the game more or less since release but right now Iā€™m quite interested in a social/raiding guild and your post seems to be right up my alley.
phlux#2335

2 Likes

Welcome Cebag!

Hi Just noticed this. Im in a horde guild on My main but was looking to play my old alliance alt one day a week as that is what I started as. Im quite social and trying to learn holy paladin so I could be a healer. Would I be what you were looking for as your guild sounds awesomeļ¼ŸFinally that is the best alliance guild I have heard for quite some time hahaļ¼

1 Like

Skullarmy45#2693

1 Like

Hi

Im relatively new to this game, played starter accounts few times in the past, then a while on a private server, now I decided to start for real and Im having a lot of fon.
The description fits exactly my expectation of a guild I want to be part of.
Discord Wu-Tang Dan#6712 messege me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello mate Iā€™ll send you a request via discord. You can also apply via our onlyfools site on enjin if you have the time. Or while ingame find Volgarion,Vevster,Starstyler,Kerowyn or Rorded the officer crew.

Hi there. Iā€™m a 425 fury warrior main. Iā€™m casual canā€™t play as much as I used too. But do want to progress through mythic + dungeons. Your guild really sticks out to me.

@Goregier - Thanks for our interest, if youā€™d like to give one of the Officers a shout, they are Volgarion (GM) - Vevster, Delai, Rorded/Massiveror, Althazar and myself, Starstyler. Best time to try is most evenings although I will be around for the bulk of the day today (Tuesday 19/11/19).

Hi there, I just read your post. I am a person that is a casual player that are looking for a social guild that does M dungeons and maybe some normal/heroic raids when possible.

I am a returning player that has mostly been running around on my own. I am atm in a guild with some friends, but they are not active at all and I miss having fun and people to do stuff with when I am online.

I got 4 lvl 120 chars. 2 of them are alliance on Silvermoon, hunter and paladin.

If you guys see this, I will try to whisper some of you sometime this week to see if you guys are still recruting and need a dps, since my hunter is my main.

This sounds great! Iā€™m a returning (from Wotlk!) player and have just begun my journey and am busy unlocking content old and new with my 425 druid.

I have no endgame goals (until Shadowlands) besides levelling a nice roster of alts, deciding on a main and having casual funzies experiencing some of what ive missed :slight_smile: I donā€™t wish to get caught on what seems like a pointless ilevel grind treadmill at this point in the xpacā€¦ That said, i would like to do some raiding and pvp.

I have two littluns so it was nice to read that other members are also in my position!

Loving the guild name btw xD Iā€™ll have to name one of my alts Delboy or Rodders! Who do i contact in game for an invite? Cheers!

Havenā€™t ever really properly played WOW i played once back in MOP on a rogue but never really got that into it. Started playing again about a month ago after a friend told me about the xp bonus and am enjoying the game but am looking to progress and learn more and make some friends while iā€™m at it.

My main character is a Frost mage - Biccysorc
I also have a Druid - Biccybank
and a Rogue - Stealthybisc

Currently just seeing how many classes i can level while getting to grips with M+

Hi i am a newplayer in wow. I play as a outlaw rogue. I am lvl 120 and ready for raids. I want to join this guild because of the social aspect. I have been in other guilds but there was barely people on. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, Iā€™m a returning player who last played seriously in TBC. I have a pretty hectic professional and family life but enjoy playing WoW for relaxation. I miss the social aspect in the new expansion and would like to meet and get new players for some dungeon runs and casual raids. I have no raid experience in the new expansion but would love to experience the content in a relaxed environment where the emphasis is on having fun

Hey there!

Resto druid main ilv444 looking for a friendly guild. I also have a ilv430 (ish?) Pally tank if needed. Would prefer a friendly chatty guild over a place with hundreds of people that donā€™t talk to one another.

If you need any extra info just poke me here or ingame and iā€™ll gladly answer any of your questions :slight_smile:

Hi there :slight_smile: thanks for your interest in the fools :slight_smile: Sorry to have missed your message on the day you posted. Was randomly gaming and seeking more horses. We have a public area in our Discord where you can come for a chat, please do!

(https) discord.gg/6NC2sZ

Hey there.
Your guild sounds really interesting, and iā€™ve been looking for a casual and social guild, that still raids a bit. Looking to join a permanent home after iā€™ve come back for the end of bfa and shadowlands.

What are your raiding times and stuff like that? :slight_smile:
I tried joining the discord to talk through there, but couldnā€™t get the invite to work.

Hello there,

I recently started playing World of Warcraft again after a break of 14 years. Iā€™m looking for a small and friendly guild that doesnā€™t mind showing a noob how to play :slightly_smiling_face: I read the description, and it sounds like your guild would suit me perfectly.

Currently, I have leveled up one of my old characters to 120, and I am working on more. Please let me know how to get in touch with you.