Alliance social raiding guild is recruiting!

Hey everyone,

We are recruiting social members and raiders for normal and hc! All players are welcome.

Forbidden legacy is an active Alliance social guild on the Silvermoon realm. We are recruiting people that want to join a group of friends where they can have a good laugh with on both ingamechat and discord, where there is a good vibe, with some good banter. We have a good mixture of ages and genders.

Within the guild people often group up for weekly events such as timewalking, leveling, Mythic (+) keys and raids. For groupcontent discord is the communication media.

If you are chatty and want to get involved in such events with us, if you want to get more information, please get in touch with one of our officers on discord, or /who forbidden legacy and ask for an officer!

You can also add my battletag Wendy#2302
discord.gg/hYw5rJ

Hi. Still looking for players? The discord Link is not longer valid. I’m a returning player. My main is a balance druid. Please send invite Copito#11608. cheers!

Hey,

No i am sorry! Instead of putting energy in it me and the ones that were active and wanted to continue raiding joined another guild called something simplistic. I advise you to contact them! (Or simply contact me when i am online and ill direct you to the officers!)

If you interested in

warrior port 416
warrior arm 412
healer druid 400
hunter 400

btw I live is different time zone so i mostly play overnight in your time zone

cannot do raid but if some people play on their main overnight counts me in

mohammad6701#2252

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.