Alliance Suicide forces

I dunno. But you have convinced me that the whole dialogue makes no sense.

This, I agree.

I’ve got my own criticisms of blizzard story-telling for sure but… this really is just the fanbase setting impossible standards, isn’t it?

For, well… years, people have complained about the over-representation of humans during battles, but here lies an example of various races turning up to fight, and now people complain that the non-human forces are, shockingly, dying. During a battle.

Either way, I would say it’s fine. Telamon gives the impression that these soldiers volunteered for their role, and are willing to lay down their lives, which isn’t surprising given what it means to be a soldier.

5 Likes

Now can nobody say that the Void Elves doesn’t fight for the alliance. It’s interesting that they have enough people that they can support a suicide squad.

I swear if the suicide mission was only made of human people would still complaign.

3 Likes

I bet Saurfang will be really envious of Telamon, if he ever hears of this.

2 Likes

“That wus mah idear!”

At Least that Draenei did something useful for his faction instead of against it.

Do you know any other songs? It gets old, you know?

1 Like

He knows the Jaina song quite well. And the Anduin song.

They are still true. Saurfang tries hard to become as irredeemable as Baine.

I’m sure in your head that’s true. Though you’ve changed position on characters before, so… who knows.

1 Like

Aaah…neat :ok_hand:

1 Like

Bfa plot so far:

Alliance: Jaina “Alliance! Forward!”
Horde: Baine and Saurfang together “the Horde sucks! For Anduin! PC you should hate yourself!”
Sylvanas “Champion, let’s crush the Alliance together, for the Horde!”

Damm, so hard to decide.

Ah, yes, Highlord, I forgot who I was talking to for a moment.

We have two characters, who indirectly admitted, that they would rather lay themselves down for Anduin and the Alliance , than doing anything for the horde not going conform with muh honor archaic tribal morals, or Betraying personal friendships with human bffs. If that’s is what blizzard tries team red rooting for well… Ffs let the old gods win. Still the better option.

3 Likes

I think I got the point, thank you, it doesn’t get better if you rant about it some more.

3 Likes

It helps getting rid of frustration.

:laughing::joy::rofl:

okay i’m done.

4 Likes

Exactly! Finally Blizzard listened to me!

The pitiful subhuman scum must learn their place. Their deaths are meaningless as they only serve as meatshield for us.

If only the useless, treacherous Gilnean and Alteraci scum had also followed them.