Allied Customizations idea

Hey Everyone!

Considering Blizzard has no plans to add any custimization until after Shadowlands, I came up with an idea to add a little something that doesn’t require any work.

You know the DK hair colors that was given to the core races? Well give that to the allied race.

The Kul’tirans get the Human DK hair colors

The Lightforged get the Draenei DK hair colors

The Nightborne get the Night elf DK hair colors (one of which is a beautiful Pink color, that matches the Arcane vibes)

The Void elves get the Blood elf DK Hair colors

Etc.

At least this will give us something bearable to use until after shadowlands. I can’t wait that long as a Allied race main.

4 Likes

At this point, it is same as kicking a dead horse.

They don’t care, they got what they wanted, not they can wait for couple expansions.

1 Like

How is it fun?

More entertaining than current stage of SL.

If the customization is bad, most likely I won’t play that race.

Nightborne has a cool concept of being a good race, if only they looked more like the NPC’s graphic wise. That aside, they can at least add a few more hair colors to keep us excited and happy until after Shadowlands.

It’s a LONG time and most Allied race mains quit the game or race changed after the news

Still waiting for the normal Human customization options for Kul Tirans.

And before you say “Well just play a normal Human then”, normal humans can’t wear the Kul Tiran Heritage armor, which is one of the most unique armor sets in the game.

The funny thing is that I don’t even hate the bulky models, it’s just that it’s stupid not to have the normal model too when most of the major Kul Tiran characters use the normal model (Jaina, Derek, Tandred, Katherine, Lucille Waycrest, etc.).

I just want Purple/pink hair for the Nightborne, and White/light blue hair for the Void elves.

Perfect way to do both, and not have blizzard do any work is to copy the DK hair colors which was recently made available to all the classes of that race, and just transfer it over to the allied race counterparts.

That way almost all Allied races get new hair colors which would keep us excited and happy for the time being.

But for us to wait until AFTER shadowlands… I mean that’s just a slap to the face for Allied race mains. The expansion isn’t even that good to begin with.

They should let me customize Lightforged Draenei as Broken or Mag’har as Ogres i.e. what allied races should have been instead of some cheap reskins.

Well Allied races are basically re-skins. That’s what a Allied race is. Some are more unique than others, like the Vulpera.

But Ogres and Broken are definitely not Allied races, they would be their own race. Kinda like the Core races are.

Well, maybe Broken can qualify as an Allied race actually.

The only problem is adding them to Lightforged is lore-breaking as they apparently cannot use the light at all.

And this is why they are a mistake. They gave us 10 races where most could easily be customizations of existing ones instead of actually giving us maybe 4-6 unique (or at least semi unique) races.

The least they should do is give Death Knight specific skin colors to the allied races. It’s rather embarrassing that they didn’t even bother to do that much, especially since the Allied Race Death Knights were one of the features of this expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.