Allied race question

Hello everyone :smiley:

I am wondering if I need to do all requirments for allied race on same character to unlock that allied race?

I wanna unlock Zandalari troll, I am close to complete Zandalar Forever on my rogue, but I have more reputation on my mage

So could I do Zandalar Forever on my rogue, and do the rep on exalted (I know it gets removed in pre-patch) and Tides of Vengeance on my mage? Would it work? or it needs to all be done on same character?

ty for help

Well back when I did the Alllied Races, Exalted and the achievements, didn’t matter on who I played on, I had 1 main for horde and 1 main for Alliance, I did the quest chain to unlock the allied races on a different alt, so I believe once u get the achievement, u can do it, what I suggest you to do is go to Orgrimmar Emessary on that character that’s close to Exalted once u got the achievement, check what it says on the requirements.

1 Like

okay ty :slight_smile:

Rep requirements will be gone in a few weeks.
Do the questing part on the character that’s furthest along on it.

1 Like

Either with prepatch or with Shadowlands the rep requirement for allied factions is getting dropped. You’ll only need the achievement.

2 Likes

It’s with the pre-patch, just to confirm that part. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just complete the quest and wait for the pre-patch.

Also, Nightborne are bae.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.