Allied races CGI advertisement

So I came up with that idea. How cool would it be, if all the allied races so far, would get their own animated CGI sequence commercial. Where they are all shown fighting each other in fully rendered HD graphics, each with their fitting class in some sort of 5 vs 5 group fight. PvP style. Like advertizing the allied races as the thing you should BfA the most for, and their new stories. What classes would you recommend, those races would use in such a scene? My picks would be the following ones.

Horde first:

Zandalari Trolls - Druid
Mag’har Orcs - Warrior
Nightborne - Mage
Highmountain Tauren - Hunter
Vulpera - Rogue

now for the Alliance ones:

Kul Tirans - Either Shaman or also warrior
Dark Iron Dwarfs - Shaman or Paladin
Lightforged Draenei - Holy Priest or Paladin
Void Elfs - A Shadow Priest. No doubts
Mecha gnome - a Tinker maybe? I don’t think they got a fitting default class.

Let me hear your suggestions. This could be a cool thing if Blizzard wants to milk BfA one last time before Shadowlands is released.

Hmm, if they’re gonna to do it there shouldn’t be no winner so that nobody get butthurt over it.

1 Like

Good point. Let’s end the fight in some cliffhanger then. Screen turning black with the WoW logo, while the charge at each other.

Posting in an Erevien bait thread.

No way in hell Blizzard would waste so much money.

Why waist money? It is a perfect opportunity to show of the selling point of this Xpac in fully rendered CGI graphics.

I don’t think it’s entierly impossible to show off new races in CGI cinematic, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. We already had it in vanilla, TBC and BfA.
Who knows maybe after shadowlands?

Bu I’d prefer for Zandalari to be shown off as Paladins, cladded in their iconic radiant plate.
As for Kul’Tirans - they’re sailors so I’d imagine them appearing as something pirate alike, cutthroat or such.

1 Like

People already know what they actually look like.

By the time they’ve had someone create them all from scratch (Bar maybe void elves who can borrow Sylvanas’ model) they’d have spent a ridiculous amount of money.

You just want to see your yiff in HD.

No I want to get something else nice CGI representation apart from humans and some sad Orcs.

What? Anduin is literally the only human who appeared in one of those full CGI cinematics of BfA, and he appeared only in three of them, in two of which he played a secondary role.

It’s over, allied races already sold BFA.

Why would Paladins be THE iconic Zandalari class for you? Nothing gave me the impression. Priests and Druids seem to have a bigger impact on their culture.

Paladins are the the mightiest warriors Zandalar has. They’re not only exceeding in physical prowless but they’re also chosen by the Loa.

They’re elites of elites. They’re above dinomancers and above regular priests.

1 Like

I’ll have a crack.

Mag’har: warrior
Zandalari: Shaman/Priest
Vulpera: Rogue
Highmountain: Hunter
Nightborne: Mage

KT: Mage/Shaman
Lightforged: Paladin
DID: Shaman/Warrior
Mechagnome: MM Hunter with gun
Void Elf: Warlock/ Shadow Priest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.