Allied races

playing horde mainly and wanting to unlock alliance races, are there any shortcuts ?

You can unlock the requirements on your Horde main for some of them, but you will need an Alliance character to do the unlock quest.

which ? im mainly interested in the new gnome race.

I’d wait for Shadowlands when they remove the rep requirements.

that’s completely possible on Horde then, you can do all required achievements on Horde and then level an Alliance character to do the unlock quest, then unlock mechagnomes, and then level a mechagnome :smiley:

can see that im only just revered with rustbolt on this anyway xD so ye if they remove rep requirements in shadowlands pre patch, i guess i just have to wait ?

yeah but you will still need the other requirements, only the rep requirement will be gone

what about dark iron dwarves? i have all the achievements and rep required on horde side. should i be able to unlock ?

Yeah, in Shadowlands you’ll just need to make sure you’ve completed the Mechagon storyline

How did you get exalted with 7th legion on Horde?

i didnt but with the horde version. basically what im asking is if it works for that race too.

It does not unfortunately. You have to level an alliance and do all the requirements alliance side to get Dark irons

#bummer, but its confirmed that all rep gates are gone in shadowlands?

Correct.

sweet. now we just need a date :smiley:

At a guess I would say around Oct 7th, but they haven’t made an official statement on it yet D:

better be this wednesday or im pizzed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.