Allow Nightborne to become Demon Hunters, please

And while you’re at it, lets throw the Void Elves in there too. Lets get some faction DH diversity going.

To everyone here who says it doesn’t make sense: It’s literally canon in the DH Class Order Hall storyline, that the Illidari is training NEW RECRUITS. It would be rather foolish for them to not include their Elven brethren into the fold, newfound or not.

Tbh yeah, I just want an option to be Horde while not forced to playing Belf. God, I wish I could be a Nightborne instead. We could really use some options here.

14 Likes

7 Likes

If they are gonna make new races for Demon Hunters why not go with something a bit more different, like Orcs/Humans?

Orc yes but please not humans maybe spacegoats ?

9 Likes

If ugly races are the only races that are being added then I’m fine with it.

1 Like

I can see why the Illidari would be supremacist and only train Elves. But with that said, I don’t really mind it myself. I just want more options, really. It’s absolutely dreadful being forced into a single Race if you want to play a DH in either Faction.

Allowing Nightborne and Void Elves is the most obvious contenders to becoming Demon Hunters, since that essentially allows you to play the two types of Elves that’s currently playable, in either Faction.

4 Likes

Well, it’s not that simple as flipping a switch. You need a new storyline, you need new zone, it can be very short but it has to be there. You need new underwear, blindfold and horn geosets so they would fit thematicly with the race. It is likely to happen but later in the future.

Orcs, and Draenei give the Dreanei the eredar look

4 Likes

As much as they are opposite forces (Void and Light), I like the idea of Void Elf Paladins as well. I mean not everything in the game makes sense, that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Undead Paladins while were at it I mean they are in game :frowning:

3 Likes

I do feel like changing your powers from mana obsession to void shouldn’t immediately remove your paladin abilities. Maybe get some people being really passive aggressive at you in the paladin order hall or something but let you do it.

And goblin druids too.

2 Likes

Of course! How did I forget them. Lol. I wanted the Undead Paladins long before. :smile:

1 Like

Would not the Light abandon someone who takes to the Void, though? Paladins are different from Priests in my humble opinion - they are Light warriors, fervent worshippers.

And the Light does abandon those who don’t unconditionally worship it.

1 Like

Exile’s Reach.

That is all.

Well, if we compare the original DK starting zone and the new Allied Races DK starting zone, I’ll say Blizzard could do it pretty darn quick.

Straight up just put in Ariana Fireheart with a small cinematic where she recruits the Nightborne or Void Elf player character, and then transition them to the conclusion of their Demon Hunter training. Just like in the new Allied Races DK storyline. Have a small speech, and send them off to their faction capital.

Don’t you mean from the Light obsession to the Void obsession? Mana isn’t specific for Paladins.

I love your whole look man :skull::100:

If becoming a DH is as easy as playing a DH then every race should have mastered the arts by now.
Including Murlocs and Ogres.

Well just as they did for DK then a 1 min new area .

3 Likes