Alot of distress on forums

i enjoyed Classic it was really a nice journey this time. i spent my leveling doing the 10 man raid in 5 man dungeons, spellcleave. putting talents as for aoe raiding in dungeons i only previously did 5 man, was verry fun to level that way and i was lvl 60 and killed ragnaros 12 Days after release, on 60 i spent months in ungoro with constant drama and wars with different player Groups, fighting for our spawns. it was a challange with so many people involved a literal war. then honor got released and i started on the grind i never did Before, reaching rank13 which i succeeded, lots of drama here aswell did a few bracket breaks just for the meme. All of this was so rewarding and i thought i am never gonna get bored of this game.

We have now reached a Point where pretty much everyone is only caring about the pve content. there is no raids going to ironforge/stormwind, when i run through a zone Alliance dont even attack me. tbh pvp is only people left who didnt reach their high ranks when the competition was at hardest in pvp and now taking their chance, raid loggers who want to finnish aq40/naxx.

J allen brack said you Think u do but you dont, dont get me wrong Classic was awesome and i still look back on my journey and feel proud. but we reach this Point now they talked about, they knew it we knew it. now we gonna have to wait 1-2 years for tbc or whatever they chose to do. WE will be forced to shadowlands or quit the game basicly.

Also at the start of Classic release it come some Changes here and there. You really thought it was just a matter of time when this bot problem was going to be dealt with but that was never the case, they had all work finnish already and was not gonna invest more time. Since i was a farmer in ungoro and rank13 grind, i met alot of goldsellers, scripters, account sharers. So few got banned. altough we had screenshots even having this people admit it in game. After 8 months now see nothing is being done, its not a lack of resource. Its a statement.

buttom line So blizzard knew we where going to be in this situation and they have nothing in store for us. IF shadowlands is a total clown fiesta.
Its time to say goodbye cancel sub and maybe return back in 1 year when tbc release. What is your thoughts upon this situation? and i dont care about people who still Think Classic is fun, im happy for you.

2 Likes

Agree the wait between content is to long.

yes :slight_smile: i guess im just sad from being used to the hype, p2 pvp, constantly happening something everywhere. people raiding larger citys. now only raid loggres and people stacking gold in wait for tbc.

1 Like

I have played emulated Vanilla since 2015. Classic is extraordinary popular. We are in phase 4 out of 6.

Nothing is new here about content and popularity and things to do.

We will either get fresh and/or TBC in the future. Classic progression will always have it’s ups and downs throughout the cycle. Right now is a natural low. Nothing strange about that. The game is at it’s best at fresh but that doesn’t mean the rest is bad. The game and servers will explode when AQ opens and be low again after that.

3 Likes

yeah i guess… but so many players screaming after something new, after the Classic release success and hype wave which it really was

On private servers the “Fresh” memes usually started around this time. AQ is the beginning of the end of Classic and most people have more fun on fresh realms compared to the massive raiding situation in late cycle.

Specially pvp will become crazy weird in phase 5 and 6.

1 Like

They are actually just following Vanilla’s release schedule, so I mean it’s “true to the game”, guess it wasn’t so perfect after all :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah that fact that people even ditched naxx in 2005 is kinda funny now and makes alot more sense…:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah no more stamina getting into the game only more damage :P?

1 Like

By the time most people who didn’t venture into naxx had been clearing bwl for almost 4 months aq had been released long ago.

Edit: Even Drama who got world first Nef kill didn’t clear bwl as long as we have now before the aq patch was released.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Most players will not play wow for the rest of their lives. There are many other games and no human being has enough time to play all of them.

Some people just need new content for the sake of it. Like they are so addicted to wow but burned out at the same time. They will consume any content even if it’s bad just because they are addicted to wow since 15 years…

1 Like

I was a late starter (Feb this year) & feel I’m now at a point where I have little interest in doing anything other than raiding once/twice a week. I didn’t do AQ or Naxx so I guess thats what keeps me playing. If I had done them already I would have probably stopped playing.

PvP is at that stage now that certain classes are starting to become too strong & as we head into AQ and beyond the game will just become a boring unbalanced mess.

I ranked to 12 and had fun along the way for the first few months. I mean I disagree that PvP was more competitive at the beginning. I don’t really see how corpse camping for 16 hours a day in p2 and then spending 16 hours a day in AV presented any kind of competitive PvP scene? IMO the only true PvP in this game is premade v premade in either WSG or AB. Anything out with that is just garbage.

1 Like

What make vanilla good game was the community back then and blizzards interaction with the community which now i dont see anything of these to happening.

1 Like

Hm, my thoughts would be, that perhaps cancelling your sub is a good idea, if you do not feel like playing anymore. TBC is very likely to happen, I would say, and Ahn’Qiraj is just around the corner. There is also Naxxramas to look forward to, if you are into that, of course.

Each to their own, naturally. :slight_smile: Different aspects in Classic appeals to different player segments. I am still having just as much fun in Classic, as I did when it launched almost a year ago now. The community is so nice, and I made so many great friends along the way, which keeps me playing. Granted, I am fond of alts, and I am not raiding or pvping or playing many hours a day, so I am probably less likely to burn out, since I have no fixed set of goals, if one can say that.

I am sorry you feel this way, I really hope you rediscover the joy in Classic again.

Best of luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

The problem is the players, not the game. Have you tried getting a group for SFK or BFD or SM recently? IT’s bloody impossible on Mograine. All there are are loads of lvl 60s and some boosters.

I swear, the most dedicated people are somehow allergic to just PLAYING THE GAME. All they want is to ‘win’ as quickly as possible. It makes absolutely no sense to me.