Alt unfriendliness in retail and why there are complaints about no content

830? 855? lol… you clearly play the game. lol.

4 Likes

Tell me where i can get that! 855, i’l be the strongest warrior in all of azeroth!

5 Likes

Hun 830 hasn’t been a thing since ED in Legion

And that’s hasn’t been a thing since NH in legion .

What you are saying is wrong they don’t give out epics like that at all not even close .
Leylines gives 385 gear way below 450 cap

Warfronts give 430 heroic gear in a premade group which you cant not afk in so both points you are moot .

2 Likes

I’ll assume you’re just screwing with me and are smart enough to deduct i messed up the 8s with the 4s

1 Like

Dude I’ve been leeching heroic warfront gear ever since it came out, I don’t even know what the objective is (for me its waiting 35 minutes to get free gear)

nice trolling gravedave now go back to the classic forum where you belong worm

1 Like

Not a dude ,and I doubt that very much because any heroic WF I enter the raid leader is very astute and kicks any afk’ers.

Now can I ask of you to stop derailing Reds thread please and keep a civil manner on you thank you .

8 Likes

455’s for decrossing laylines? where are these quest? I am missing something.

1 Like

saying afking should not reward you with 430 gear is trolling nowadays
alrighty big boy

1 Like

You did that mistake twice… let’s break it down.

Let’s assume you made a mistake and you meant 455 which is just as silly because the world quest gives 385 gear… so yeah I’m screwing with you… lol.

1 Like

I got a 425 by dying on mythic champions :muscle:
But on my heroic warfronts there were certainly kicks for afk’ers.

1 Like

Try to afk there, you will either get kicked or lose if everyone are AFK’ing there, especially at the start of the game.

4 Likes

Depends if you only like playing at the sharp end of the stick. I’ve never done that I and I just play my 50 characters until I get bored and then just delete some. I deleted three this last week and started them over and have a 100, 22 and 5 on the go and they all do different things. New realm so no gold to start with and no help. I’m starting to get a little industry going now and soon I will delete the Alliance characters that otherwise fill this realm. They are all high level chars but when you gotta go you gotta go.

Trick for me is never to have a main and also never hang around doing nothing, or worse playing something I didn’t enjoy. Thankfully there is always something to do in game and its kinda endless.

I have never ever liked the term alt. I don’t have any so the game is very friendly to all my characters. I’ve never played a character more than a couple of months anyway. I just get to cap and start over. As you do. Been doing that for 11 years.

Ill rephrase what i said because apparently it’s getting misunderstood left and right

While giving out bis gear as quest rewards would be very stupid, giving out 430s is still stupid.

I never said they are giving out 455s as quest rewards, and if you understood what i wrote as such, then its miscommunication we’re dealing with.

also fk my brain for constantly mixin up up legion and bfa ilvls

No you said 855.
Benthics can not be upgraded to 455.

2 Likes

First it was a mistype and now its confusing expacs can I kindly ask you to either not post again or if you do keepon topic on the OP’s thread because atm you are derailing it in a bad way .

3 Likes

Mate, I don’t know what planet you live on but let’s move on from that, respect the OP and stay on topic

2 Likes

Red. But not all the ppl roll alts for endgame. I roll alt to have different exp. Ill park them around 400 around begin a new one. I dont like lately run dungeon with ppl who consider speed in dungeon an adding value. Ive lost the will to run dungeon at all. Cause the ppl not the exp.
Anyway: BFA is an alt unfriendly exp cause there is no content that differences one class form another one.
In legion for me was a feast to level new chars (ok not a feast, i hate the first 1-90 lvl - in wod is quick) because i had a story to follow. Different one by one.
In BFA im struggling to level my 4th 120… but i still like it, cause i ran the horde story 8 months ago. And i missed some side parts.
And the 2 stories (WITH MANY HOLES in the lore i have to admit) are enjoyable.
So this is why in my humble experience i still enjoy retail…

My position is that it’s too alt friendly because of welfare gear and a guy asked what welfare gear, and I responded.
Then you and the others derailed the topic by making fun of me mixing up 4s and 8s.
Dude.