Alterac valley versions and whining

Now that classic got AV release and Horde is loosing it everytime they took to the forum to whine, you think it’s the same people who told alliances to get gud in Korrak’s revenge ?

1 Like

Dunno, why don’t you check their post history and get back to us?

If you could publish your findings in graphical format I’m sure that would be easier on the eye than a written report.

Thanks in advance.

10 Likes

Why getting so passive-agressive ? Sounds like a nerve was hit.

1 Like

I’ve not be in AV for years. Also, I was just having a bit of fun in your troll thread.

It was that or rate it (2/10 if you’re curious)

5 Likes

Not even trolling, I am just poking fun at the hypocritical tendencies of the Community as both sides use the same arguments but with switched places depending on their side of the debate.

3 Likes

Doubt it.
Think how much time a player would have to spend between classic and retail just to stay, on date with current gear.

• One level 120 with necklace ILV 70+ preferably 85, because of corrupted gear.
  • One level 60 in classic preferable, epic geared (MC gear for example).

Of course there are always the casuals, but if you are a casual, that means you have even less time to spend in both games.
That’s my case.

My opinion: humans are selfish, by nature, they, only complain if the problem affects them.

Cheers.

3 Likes

You don’t need to keep up with gear to play Korrak’s revenge though. But this thread is mostly just to poke fun at people assigning character traits to an entire faction but adopt a similar attitude when the tables are turned, alliance or horde.

Ding ding ding.
We have a winner.
I notice my life got a lot beter when i stop caring for the opion of my lessers(tho i also got alot more arrogant. I need to fix that)

2 Likes

If it’s to poke fun at people I suggest making it in Classic forums as people here won’t care much

Well I was hesitating at where to make it since it’s both about classic and retail, but the classic forums are just too toxic for my taste.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.