Alternative to ElvUI for Raid & Party Frames?

Hi guys,

I’ve tried out ElvUI a few different times and while I can appreciate the functionality, I just can’t enjoy the style of unit/party/raid frames at all and end up disabling it. I really much prefer how the WoW UI looks for fantasy and I find it easier to read.

However, I mainly play healing specs and I find that the inability to quickly see buff uptime on party members is really hindering me from playing optimally and enjoying specs like MW or Disc. Is there any Raid and Party frame add-on that will display the remaining uptime on buffs (like Atonement) to party members that also looks similar to the normal WoW UI?

I play healers quite a bit and I use the standard raid frames most of the time. Sometimes I use Grid2 but that requires alot of setting up to look good.
Together with clique, morebuffs and mouseover range pointer.

What is your issue with the standard frames? Are the icons too small?
Because you can see attonement, hots, holy paladin glimmer trait and all sorts of things on the standard frames.
“morebuffs” is a really good addon that allows for more than 3 buffs shown on the frames. Especially if you play resto druid

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.