Alts and Leveling

Hi guys and gals. How would you like if we get to level an alt in a month, for Core Races, and three weeks for Allied Races, only by doing quests, which would be fewer and granting more experience than nowadays, and not having to use the dungeon finder and the heirlooms anymore? So we could make more alts in a short time, and we would not have to spend all the time on just two main level 120 characters, one Alliance and one Horde. And how about having 100 characters on account, so we could have 50 Alliance, and 50 Horde toons, of course each on a specific faction populated realm? So we would not have to delete some heroes to make room for others, Core or Allied Races.

I think leveling is ok. It takes 2 days /played to level a char from 1 to 120 level. I try to avoid dungeons, because it is actually a waste of time, quests is my main source of xp.

1 Like

Off topic, but please don’t assume my gender.

What other genders are there?

2 Likes

I agree we need more slots. I’m just waiting for BlizzCon to know what we are getting new next expansion to decide how many and which characters I’m going to axe.

Unfortunately, once I get my kul’tirans this game is going to force me to choose to sacrifice one of my alts to get more.

Genderfluid, Intergender, Genderneutral, Demigender, Non Binary, just to name a few. But there’s lots of genders.

1 Like

I currently do it in 45h with heirlooms for 1-120, and am currently leveling my last one without heirlooms which should take me… 70h ?

That’s reasonable, although I’d really appreciate if they released something to replace heirlooms altogether

What else do you need ?

1 Like

I hope you’re joking :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Otherwise you’re looking for ways to be offended.

1 Like

I hope we are smarter than this, I mean to offend this person is a hate crime against his beliefs.
Doesn’t worth anyone’s time to get into trouble for that :wink:

1 Like

Dungeons actually gives a lot of xp but only if you do them once for the quests

1 Like

All I’m doing is standing up for what’s right.

Ok then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

No, you’re looking for a fight because you got offended over words that aren’t offensive. The OP was just addressing everyone how they saw fit and you decided to make made up genders an issue.

BTW my gender is Royalty, you must refer to me as His Royal Highness or Your Royal Highness. In order to respect my gender you should give me a portion of your earnings and I must be able to make decisions about your life whether you like it or not. Any breach of this will be considered a hate crime.

6 Likes

Don’t hate me because I’m different.

Degeneracy at its finest

2 Likes

It took me 49h to get my latest alt from 1 to 80 and I’m dawdling like crazy. Especially when I don’t like the zones I’m in. That would be around 24 days if you can play 2h a day (and concentrate on levelling said alt). It doesn’t have to be much faster imho.

Personally I want to be able to level where tf I want. I’m so done with BC/LK at the moment. :see_no_evil:

I don’t understand.

You can easily level an alt in a month already. You can do it in a week if you really want, though that is more effort than I was ever willing to put in. And you don’t need heirlooms or LFD.

So what are you saying that is different?

Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I have 7 120s, and lots of people here have more - many more. My problem is not that I’m limited to two characters, but that I barely feel like keeping even those two up to the current patch. I can’t even imagine trying to keep - 50 characters?? - current, especially for competitive people.

that mean that its not for you

doesnt mean other dont like it

its like with mythic raiding or high level mythic keys. majority cant imagine wasting their time on it - and yet it is in game

why shouldnt more then 50 char slots be in game as it has 0 impact on playerbase

sure blizz can limit it so that account has to be like 5+ year or or something to block bots. there is always a way

OK, but I really can’t imagine who could find time to play 50 120s.

That still leaves the “if we get to level an alt in a month”. Do you understand why that is different from now?

I’m sad to read that and it’s not been my experience at all. Providing you prod the lazy dps, dungeons definitely seem like the fastest exp in the game