Always someone elses fault and wow issues

Greetings everyone, I’ve been a wow player from the beginning of this game ,i do like world of warcraft but it seems that recently all that everyone is getting that is pointing out the behavior of Toxic players misbehaving kicking for their own made-up reasons have escalated to the point where it ruins the gaming experience, Blizzard should really make a separate queue system where your experience and knowledge is measured by the system and not by other players, and then sorted according to that, so that new players is allowed to learn through trial and error , and the folks that think them selfs better can go do their thing not considering their time “wasted” as soon as someone is doing things slower then they are used to, or in general a way to entirely skip the leveling process so that the players who don’t want to level can avoid doing so while the players who do not mind since they want to experience everything the game have to offer during the leveling process without being presented with toxic children with no patience. About Addons, I think that the game would be made better by removing all the addons that are used for measurement so that things that were intended for personal improvement and measurement is misused to bash and exclude others, the achievement system needs a way to be personal, so you don’t get removed for anything that does not suit others, what I’m trying to say it should be allowed to be new to the game, to play casually, to not having to study everything like it is your job, play like it is your job and behave like anyone that isn’t doing what you want is equal anything you can think of that is bad in the world and the game. Please try to get people to adjust their bad behavior and try some positivity instead of all that, let me ask you this, do you think anyone plays any better by being called names? by being removed from groups over and over? no, so don’t do it, it changes nothing and it contributes with nothing, it’s just toxicity for the sake of being toxic which is bad in my opinion and should not be tolerated by anyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.