Am I crazy?

is it crazy to have 2 characters of the same class but to focus on different specs or pvp/pve? It seems that with the vault and covenant system you can gear up your dual spec faster and easier with having two character of the same class rather than dual spec in one char. what do you think?

There’s people that have 50 characters of various combos, you’re not as crazy as them.

3 Likes

If it makes you happy that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

i havent done this. But atm it feels logical if you want to do two spec in the same class and be competitive with both

No you’re not crazy.

You’re asking this in an expansion where some people have four characters of the same spec just to have them in each covenant in case the meta suddenly changes.

3 Likes

now this is crazy

This guy has 49 warriors.

4 Likes

This is normal since legion :smiley:

1 Like

I have been well and truly called out. :’(

To OP, trust me man, you’re doing fine. Doing whatever makes you happy in a game like this is important, otherwise you just burn yourself out.

However I do discourage others from taking it quite as far as me. I just enjoy suffering.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nah it’s pretty normal. As far as WoW standards go :smiley:

1 Like

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb570f3ac6577e41c7e6c998587e6cf0/tenor.gif

1 Like

1 Like

im not crazy…

1 Like

3 Likes

Do you have 4 same classes?

5 hunters
4 dks
4 locks
4 priests
4 druids
and alot of other chars at 50+

5 hunters on both factions? What was your reasoning. Also what chars are you maining from all of tbem?

1 velf 1 belf 1 nelf (she is my main) 1 mag orc 1 lfd .

I just love hunters nice and easy to level and im a mount collector with 527 mounts i think .
I have in each coven for mogs mounts pets toys and titles .

Been playing since classic so built up the army of alts .

1 Like