Am I too late to raid this expansion? Healer LFG

Hello there!

I took a break from raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor due working shift work, I wasn’t able to commit to a raid schedule. My circumstances have changed, and I want to return to WoW.

I have always been a raider, 3-4 days a week, and it was a huge part of my life. I am worried that it is too late for me to make it this expansion.

At one point or another I have raided on all healers, I swapped depending on what my guild needed at that time/expansion. I would be looking to go back to main healing, but could offer dual spec if needed.

I am not currently level 120, as I have no idea what class I want to play, I love all the healers equally. But I would aim to be 120 ASAP and gear up as well as I can on my own.

I would just love the opportunity to raid again.

Thank you.

(My achievements aren’t sharing across characters on the armouries, so raiding exp isn’t completely accurate on this character.)

Hey Laani,

Not too late - the last but one tier is pretty much just wrapping up with the last tier due out soon ™ - I run a guild inn Sylvanas called Asperity if you want to jump back in to a guild environment.

We raid three days a week like most other guilds, can probably help you out a bit on getting back into healing as well, i main a resto Druid but have every other healer at cap.

Add me on Battlenet : Branch#21394 if you fancy a chat.

1 Like

As Rasputin has stated patch is wrapping up, so it’s a good time to get back into raiding IMO. I’ve been involved with my rebuilding guild this week and we’ve managed to get 4 freshly dinged newcomers to 390+. Basically raid worthy. More so as those who have been more active outgear most content nowadays.

If you’re interested in joining our rebuild effort
at on Chamber of Aspects we’re looking to add a couple of healers. We’d be delighted to extend an invitation any time.

Welcome back and all the best.

1 Like

Hello, there!

It is definitely never too late to get back into raiding again. There is a new patch incoming at the end of next month. If the Guild you are in is a bit supportive with helping you gear, you’ll be raid-ready soon enough.

That said, if you’re on the hunt for a new Guild of that kind…

Battle Scars is a semi-casual community-oriented Guild based on EU - Twisting Nether (Horde), mainly focusing on M+ and raiding. We do all sorts of other things, too, when the mood strikes, as long as we have fun.

Battle Scars has existed since 2017 and was created during Nighthold progress. We managed first wing Mythic progress/experience until Battle for Azeroth… until several of our active raiders decided to take a break, forcing the Guild to PuG for most of our runs. We are actively recruiting more people for our roster in hopes to revive our raid team and hit back harder than ever, when 8.2 comes live.

As a leadership, we all accept that real-life commitments sometimes have to take precedence. We try to be as all-inclusive as possible, within reason, and leave room for people to make some mistakes, as long as we see dedication to the raid team and a genuine interest in wanting to improve as part of our team and as an individual player also. We look for solutions if work/school or family life impedes on gametime and makes 100% raid attendance hard.

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have.

Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827

1 Like

Never too late so go get 'em!

1 Like

Hey Laani! If you haven’t found a new home yet, I would love to have a chat with you. My btag is Angel#21135. Hope to hear from ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have added some people to chat, thank you for the replies.