Ambitious but not experienced LF Raiding guild

What I am looking for:

Heroic raiding guild. As I work 12-8 raiding hours would be 9pm onwards on weekdays. I can’t do weekends as I work every few weekends both early and lates

I am extremely competitive in nature and always want to be the best. Whenever I play games I always aim to beat the hardest content and so as such I have aspirations to raid mythic - will see how realistic this is when I start raiding normal + heroic.

Wow Background:

I have been playing WoW on and off since TBC. I have always had a PC that was never capable of raiding and so focused my attention on console gaming. My WoW experience has only been levelling characters over and over again with some dungeons mixed in. I am now finally in a position with a PC I can raid at with good settings.

About me:

I am turning the big 3 0 towards the end of the year so would fit in to a more mature guild although I like to think I have the “bants”( who doesn’t ). I also have a toddler so raiding will be after she goes to bed at night. I am English and live in England.

What I bring to the team:

I am a quick learner who is able to take criticism and put in the time to improve. I get on well with people although I would admit to not being the most confident guy around. I will be happy to have an alt raid ready for any bosses or strategies that need altering.

This character will be raid ready within a couple of days.
Logs and gameplay footage available on request.
Add me Alixes90#1616

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.