Ambush DF Build (PvP)

What do you guys think of this? It’s just an idea for Outlaw. Could be good or troll in the new expansion but you never know. I made a build for it using a talent calculator but cannot post the link. Unfortunately. It picks up all the stealth damage modifiers with of course shadow dance & cold blood. A bit of defense with elusiveness & recuperator in the middle too from the Rogue tree. Then all the ambush modifiers from the Outlaw tree & Restless crew from the middle portion. I am super excited if something like this would work lol. I know Ambush in and of itself does not do much damage in Shadowlands, but maybe it changes in the new expansion especially with these kind of builds? Who knows. Anyways, hope you guys have a great time and enjoy experimenting & coming up with builds.

2 Likes

i was gonna try to play with the various backstab/shadowstrike modifiers as well and see if there’s something there. blizzard seems to want it, there’s crazy amounts of talents that modify combo point generator damage.

1 Like

Its way too early to talk builds, its mostly about finding possible issues right now

The Ambush Shadow Dance build looks so fun to play, it’s almost guaranteed it’s going to get reworked or nerfed :frowning_face:

ambush is a ability where u stab a person in shoulder betvine the shoulder bones going all way down to the heart persiong heart chambor normaly used a 20-30 cm long bladed weapon. how does that not 1 shoot a person ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.