An overview of the rules / policy

Hi there :- )
As a law abiding citizen of Azeroth, I want to make sure I stay within the rules and policy of the game to avoid any trouble. I have read the “Blizzard End User License Agreement” (https://www.blizzard.com/de-de/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement) and “Blizzard’s Code of Conduct” (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673), both of them nice to look over once in a while to stay uptodated.

Now, as we all know, many players advertise boosting in the groupfinding system in the game, which I know Blizzard posted on the forum and/or twitter that advertising through the looking for group system is not allowed. I fully agree to this and have never done this myself - i find the sales there to be very annoying.
What I wonder about is where I can find this rule in a “rulebook” or “updated policy” with other rules that is not written in the two previous resources I mentioned and linked to. Do such a page or uptodate rulebook / policy book exist with all rules like that?

I just used the “sales in Looking for group system” as an example because that is the only one i can think of :- p never done this myself i swear! hehe :- )))

Hope you guys can guide me to this updated “rulebook/policybook”, because atm I feel I often dont know the rules people break when they get banned, other than they get banned and talk about it on forums and social medias.
I dont want to end up in same situation

Thank you for reading, I hope you can guide me :- )
- Heki

Hey Heki,

This was announced at the time here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1762019204. Note that this is part of the Blizzard End User License Agreement as well, as it would fall under advertisement.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Thank you for such a fast reply Nenyasqi.

Regarding Section 1,C,(iii). To my knowledge it says all communication must happen through the platform. To my knowledge, boosting coomunities such as Gallywix use a Discord channel where deals are made, offered and a palce where people can sign up. Isnt that against the rules ?

Also it says something about payment. I assume this is real life money and not gold?

Can you clarify this please? :-))

EDIT: Also, would like to add the link you refair to sends the user to a 404 error page

Boosts and everything ingame can only be sold for ingame currency, anything else is against the rules.

Any agreement made outside of the game is not supported and runs are paid for at the players own risk.

1 Like

Thank you for response :slight_smile: Now i am new to this forum layout, last time i posted was probably back in cata/mop or something like that. I tried to reply to the bluepost above, but it doesnt have the same design as before, so i am a little unsure if the owner of the bluepost actually gets a notification when i replied.
Did you get a notification from this now as I respond to you?

The only notification is a little number next to your portrait at the top right of the page.

@Nenyasqi can you comment what i further wrote after you posted your reply? :slight_smile: