An Update on Northgrave's Pronouns

They stay the same. You can call me “he”.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. I wasn’t sure anymore and this really helps. :heart:

Is this some sort of jab at the Pelagos thing?
Do you really feel that affected about a single NPC in some questline you’ll hear about or read once?

I mean, I do feel the whole thing seemed rather forced and some obvious attempt at checking some PR boxes. But honestly? What’s the whole fuss about it?

I thought this was a passive-aggressive nod at Erevien, who constantly spams this forum with useless threads no one cares about. Maybe I was wrong? (doubt that)

Ok well thats nice to know, as usual I was right :nail_care:

Having a one liner where you learn about the history of a character is not forced in my opinion. Literally what blizzard have done is to state the background of a character thats all. There is no shoving in your face thing going on, but I totally agree with over dramatasing the whole thing.

You find X better then Y, good for you, as long as you dont pull some bullcrap or shove the propaganda.

2 Likes

update on Zakkaru’s pronous :

Please refer me to me as “your majesty” otherwise I won’t respond.

4 Likes

Noted your majesty.

Here are mine: “insert whatever you want”

But Northgrave is undead. Isn’t that a gender identity in itself, and referred to as “it”?

2 Likes

isn’t “it, formerly them” more appropriate, since the undead were part of a Hivemind-like group.

It is? Oh well, back to the reeducation camp for me, then… :pensive:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.