"Ancestor Worshipping: Broxigar Saurfang" - told in pictures

A little behind scedule with my screenshot-tales due to work, but I am catching up :slight_smile:

I ran into storage issues over at my blog though (I wonder why…), so for now, my Enjin profile will have to do for these. I messed around with the settings, so you should be able to view the album labelled “Broxigar”, without having to register.

The screenshots are uploaded in a smaller size over there though, so if there is one you´d like, let me know, and I´ll send it over in a mail in its original size.

https:// www .enjin. com/profile/19947725/pics

Thank you for the event to Karzhuk :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I admit I always get stupidly excited whenever I see my elf in other people’s screenshots.

Especially when he ends up looking so good. o_o

4 Likes

I always look for myself on purpose, lol. “Oooh, ooh, I’m in another one!”

3 Likes

That is a great honor for me. Thank you for your time spent on these :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am glad none of these images explicitly show me getting beaten by Karzhuk. I might just happen to be sitting down in front of him, with an unrelated bruise or two on my face :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I´m glad, that you like them - I do try to sneak in a few decent portrait screenshots during events, but sometimes it´s hard to “walk around unseen” like that :wink:

2 Likes

I think you are very skilled in finding the right angle in your screenshots to get the message out :grinning:
(I don’t think ‘the message’ is the word I’m searching for, but I’m struggling to find the word I need :blush:)

I find this picture very good, it shows the setup and chars in movement, just like a picuture in real life would :+1:
WoWScrnShot_050219_210902.jpg

I looked past the Worshippin Ancesters event and looked at the registered friends too, and I have to say I really really like picture no. 26, the angle and focus makes it a picture worth for a poster :hugs:
WoWScrnShot_091018_205856.jpg

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Moothilda. I really like it when there is a bit of “action” in the picture too :slight_smile: Not always easy to catch, but using a camera angle AddOn greatly helps; I have one that can place the camera to the far side of my character and “stick” it there.

Oh, yes, the butterfly caught in front of the camera - one? That took a long time to get just right, thank you for noticing - The details on the butterflies in Legion and onwards are really beautiful. :butterfly:

2 Likes

That’s the picture I’m talking about :smile:

I can imagine the time it took, and a lot of shots before the “right” one was taken :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t know such a addon existed, but I can think it is a great help when taking pictures for an event like this :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.