Ancestor Worshipping: Durotan

Greetings, fellow inhabitants of Azeroth. I am Karzhuk, an old shaman. I would like to inform you of an event that will take a small time, at the start of March. I will perform a ritual to honor the memory and exploits of Durotan, son of Garad.

Ancestor Worshipping: Usually done by telling the stories of the person that is honored by the ritual.

We wish to bring his spirit the respect and rememberance as he deserves. Anyone, Horde or Alliance, without causing a ruckus and fight may attend. After the ritual, we also shall plea for the guidance of spirits and those who wishes to guide us to honor and victory.

OOC Info: Event will take place just outside of Orgrimmar, you can find the spot pretty easily, it’s next to the Dranosh’ar Blockade. I’ll just talk about exploits of Durotan in a shamanic manner basically. Anyone who wishes to be informed IC’ly, may do so by finding a small letter attached to the Hero’s Call Boards, or may hear from Capital City innkeepers. As for the Alliance presence. As long as your War Mode is off, you can join. IC’ly, you’d have to hear from your friends from the opposite faction, however.

Let me know in game by whispering to “Karzhuk-TheSha’tar” and I’ll add you to the calendar.

Happy roleplaying!

Edit #1: I forgot the time, silly me. The ritual will start at 8pm Realm Time, at March 1st, Friday.

2 Likes

Nice initiative!

This sounds very interesting.
I hope I can make it! :slight_smile:

Was a pretty cool little event =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.