Ancestor Worshipping: Tirion Fordring

Greetings, fellow adventurers of Azeroth!

On the 1st of June, at evening, we shall perform our monthly ancestral worshipping ritual. This month, we will honor Tirion Fordring, the holy warrior who’ve served the light wholesomely and carved a path for those who uphold righteousness and justice above all.

For faction neutrality, the ritual will take place at Mender’s Stead, an area occupied by Argent Dawn agents. We thank them as well, for hosting us in their camp area. Both individuals may come, from Horde and Alliance. This war is no reason to honor our dead and pay our respects.

OOC Note: Hello everyone! Since I’ll try to keep this monthly as long as I can, I wanted to invite you to a fourth one. As long as your war-mode is off and as long as your elixir to talk with opposing faction is ready, you’re more than free to come and listen. The event will take place in Western Plaguelands, Mender’s Stead at 8 pm server time. To those who would like to join in, please reply to this topic, or mail me in game. (Karzhuk-TheShatar)

I hope to see you all at our event.

May your blade never dulls. May the spirits watch over you.

4 Likes

I am glad to see another of these events planned, although I think I know someone who would take my place for this next one…

I think I heard Tirion’s name mentioned yesterday, as a wish - or request - for one of these hero honorings. My memory may be playing tricks on me (especially since I took a solid blow to the head last night), but I think the suggestion came from a Sin’dorei…

2 Likes

Yes, the two of us were standing in the back, me and a blood elf paladin.

3 Likes

Interesting!

If anyone wants to go, but is uncertain of the way or about getting there safely, throw me a letter and I’ll help you get there.

//Belorei

3 Likes

Aha! A worthy subject to honour!

I mean, I might be just a little bit biased, eh…

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending this to me, Moden. I would indeed like to attend. Light knows I am no paladin myself, but I have the utmost respect and admiration for Tirion, and I would very much like to parttake in honoring him.

2 Likes

Putting a note here to bump the event, since we’re running 1 week later.

1 Like

You mean a week from now (plus a couple days), or that the event will be postponed 1 week (to the 8th of June)?

Just to be sure…

1 Like

No postpones. Event will be running at 1st of June.

3 Likes

Up little thread, your time is tomorrow :butterfly:
Looking forward to the event, Karzhuk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alas, this will be my last. Another shaman will replace me after today’s events.

What, who? As in, an alt, or another player?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it - I kind of like you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Another alt, for Karzhuk’s going on an adventure!

3 Likes

Thank you for another nice Ancestor Worshipping event. :slight_smile:

A little - perhaps roleplay-new-beginner - question;
If one were to go with Karzhuk on that adventure - would one technically not be able to be there for the next Ancestor Worshipping event then? Since you have to use an alt, now that Karzhuk is going? Am I making sense?

2 Likes

Yep. I already got my alt readied up! There will be more worship events, just, not by Karzhuk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think what Alunaria meant, was, will the ‘Saving Azeroth’ campaign keep those characters away for a long time, so that they - lore-wise / “realistically” - won’t be able to attend the future Ancastor praisings?

Or will they be able to take time off the ‘Saving Azeroth’ campaign, for example to attend Ancestor praisings?

2 Likes

Exactly, that is what I meant, sorry if that wasn´t clear;

If Karzhuk cannot be present for the Ancestor Worshipping event, because he is on the Saving Azeroth campaign, then neither can anyone who participate in the Saving Azeroth campaign, yes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. That I didn’t think of :smiley: Well, Alunaria’s right. I always seem to forget how one character cannot be in several places at once <.<

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.