Ancestral Worshipping: Karzhuk Quakestep

Greetings, warriors and adventurers of the Horde. I am Kumecha Skychaser, a shaman of the Earthen Ring.

A day ago, our brave and wise friend passed away in battle. Karzhuk Quakestep was killed at his quest against Azeroth’s offenders and paid the ultimate price to stop them at the end. In a week or so, I hope to hold a ritual to honor his passing, at Swamp of Sorrows, where he lived his years to help those in need, and where he is buried now. It will be at night-time once again and anyone who saw him as a friend is allowed to come through.

OOC Info: So here we are, at another Ancestral Worshipping! Sorry for passing July ritual, because real-life business got me good that month. Anyway, Karzhuk’s passing will be mourned at 3rd of August, 8 pm ST, at Swamp of Sorrows. I don’t have an exact location yet, but I am working on it. As soon as it’s decided, I’ll edit this post. Thanks again for the whole support and friendliness of this server. I love it here, and willing to hold monthly worshippings as long as I can keep them!

3 Likes

Aw, no… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

How dares Karzhuk go die like that. AGAIN. I’m sad now.

Maara will be attending, for sure.

3 Likes

Light damn the enemies of Azeroth!
After all these years, when I finally met an interesting orc…

An unpleasant and unnecessary reminder of the frailty of life, and of the risk and danger involved when fighting those who seek to harm our world.

I suppose Gordon’s fear was not irrational after all…

What of Karzhuk’s mate from Draenor? Is she informed?

(Just as bummed ooc, because a long planned mountain hike with acquaintances will keep me away from the 1st until the 4th…)

3 Likes

I was saddened to hear that the price of Safeguarding Azeroth was Karzhuk’s life.

The now healed wounds the rest of us sustained during this campaign suddenly seem very insignificant.

I have not yet met an orc I call friend, but Karzhuk’s initiative - and sacrifice - to keep our world safe, has made me reject the impossibility of that notion.

I never had the pleasure of attending any of his ancestor appreciation events, but I have been told they were thoughtful, peaceful, and respectful gatherings of “Horde” and “Alliance”…

Celebrating selfless heroics and great deeds in the past, whose goal was neither conquest nor the eradication of an opposing faction, but something much greater: Ensuring the survival of life as we know it; ensuring the safety of the entire world, on which we all live, whether we receive orders from Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

Sadly, I will not be able to attend this ceremony, since someone dear to me needs my presence elsewhere.

Karzhuk made a difference. If we keep following his example, fighting for Azeroth and not against each other…

Then hope does not die.

3 Likes

Lex will be there purely to yell ‘I told you so!’ at Karzhuk’s big dumb spirit.

‘I’ll go with just one guy,’ he said. ‘It will be fine,’ he said…

3 Likes

The Vagrants need to stop hiring suicidal healers.

RIP loser o/ I’m sure a few of us will drop in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will do my best to be on time, but I cannot know, because of RL commitments. IC, there is no doubt, that Alunaria would show up though. I´ll do what I can to make sure that happens! :butterfly:

1 Like

Kit would’ve definitely liked to be there! But unfortunately I can’t attend…

Rest with the anscestors Swampy! Hope the event turns out well.

1 Like

Really nice ceremony. Karzhuk will live on in our memories.

2 Likes

RL has grabbed a solid hold of me these days.

Despite the delay; screenshots have arrived. Thank you for the event :slight_smile:
Karzhuk will be deeply missed. :broken_heart:

I have really enjoyed the interactions between him and Alunaria.

Damn, those Blood Elves…They sure are fiiiiine! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

oh we lookin’ hella cute

3 Likes

‘May the Elements welcome you and lead you through the fields of Nagrand. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Oshu’gun and know that you’ve taken your rightful place at the table of heroes. For a great orc has fallen: A shaman. A leader. A conduit. A comrade.’

2 Likes

Zhiria is quite photogenic after all…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.