Ancient after shock

It seems a lot of fury warriors rolling to NF. It is definetly better for m+ dungeons. But ancientaftershock needs some improvements. It is ground locked so in most of the cases when tank kiting it is worse skill to have. I think ancient aftershock should be one big hit instead of pulsing dps or it could follow where you aim. At least ancient after shock should be seeable by other players so tanks could stand still for a while. Any thoughts ?

I am not NF but i guess what makes ancient aftershock a good m+ skill is more the chain interrupts on casters and those are not moved by kiting that much anyway.

I got hit over 20k by ancient aftershock. That’s pretty big imo.

So at the start of SL I went NF. I changed to Kyrian and completed that campaign, then decided to try Venthyr. Did 7/9 of that campaign before realising that for me, NF was just the most fun, so I went back. As fury it feels amazing (in PvP specifically).

Rampage -> Reckless -> Rampage -> Ancient Aftershock -> Execute -> dead #feelsgoodman

As far as covenant abilities go, NF is the most fun for me. I’ve hit AA crits upwards of 20k+ and it is sooooooo satisfying, let alone the fact that it can be really disruptive for healers. I think because people don’t see it coming it causes a lot of panic and mistakes (if it doesn’t just delete them).

Soul shape is a great addition, too.

Yea, it actually seems really good. Especially since you also get a mastery buff out of it to boost your damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.