Anduin Wrynn is still a genius

Almost one year has passed and High King Anduin Wrynn still remains a genius. In the last year he has accomplished several noteworthy feats, such as:

• The Battle of Dazar’alor. I will first focus on the background of the battle. Anduin realized that a frontal assault against the zandalari fleet and army would be very risky, so he decided to trick the foolhardy King Rastakhan into send his army to the border with Nazmir. To accomplish this, he used an ancient kul tiran artifact which allowed him to cloud his army into a magical mist, allowing him tactical superiority in Nazmir. He then attacked Zuldazar from the north, forcing the zandalari to fight on two fronts. At the same time, with the zandalari army removed, he launched the naval assault of Dazar’alor. In the ensuing battle, the Alliance obtained a great triumph, when King Rastakhan was killed and the bulk of the zandalari fleet annihilated. In doing so, High King Anduin not only ensured the Alliance’s dominance in the war, but he also removed the main advantage that the Horde had.
  • After the battle was won, Anduin had the fate of the Horde in his hands. He could have pressed the advantage and won the war, but in doing so, countless civilians would have died. And here we can truly see the genius of Anduin, the genius of someone who is wise beyond his years. He decided NOT to push the advantage, not to end the war, because he did not want to become as bloodthirsty and genocidal as Sylvanas. This was a very cunning move – A king is defined by his legacy. That’s how history will remember him. By choosing mercy over cruelty, Anduin ensured that history will remember him as a kind, just, and forgiving king.
  • Anduin was also able to regain the allegiance of Kul Tiras. Under his reign, Kul Tiras rejoined the Alliance after 11 years of isolation. With this move, Anduin ensured that the Alliance would gain the strength of the legendary Kul Tiran fleet that suffers no rival in the world.
  • Finally, Anduin organized the rescue party to save Baine from the vile clutches of Sylvanas. In doing so, he solidified his alliance with the Horde once Baine becomes warchief, and at the same time showed Baine’s loyalists that they needn’t fear the Alliance, further embellishing his already golden reputation.

It is therefore not a surprise that Anduin Wrynn is the most important character in the Alliance and will play a pivotal role in the future of the Cosmos.

By the way:

Anduin haters: Anduin is too young to make his own decisions, he needs to let more experienced people make decisions.

Also Anduin haters: Why the heck is Anduin letting other people make decisions for him? He’s a foolish 9 years old kid.

6 Likes

Gas masks.

13 Likes

Will anyone actually read that?

7 Likes

Oh no, I hope he will be sacrificed just like Vol’jin to hive a proper commander the leadership over the alliance.

3 Likes

Under High King Anduin’s leadership, the Alliance would have won the war in a matter of weeks as it was winning on every front.

So, we are back at worshipping Anduin?

9 Likes

He is our golden child who will deliver us from our sins.

5 Likes

Some hint that Anduin is actually the villain?

3 Likes

By the Khan, why did you have to post that? My eyes are bleeding.

10 Likes

I am most baffled by that avatar…

4 Likes

Yes! And this is where we can see Anduin’s true genius! He is just USING Baine and Saurfang. They will gather every Horde leader (Sylvanas included) in Thunder Bluff… and then Anduin will rain fire and blood upon them. This is all part of a mastermind 5000iq 5d plan that Anduin has been devising ever since he imprisoned Saurfang during the Battle of Lordaeron. Don’t you love it when a plan is carried out perfectly?

7 Likes

Don’t you think Anduin would be upset if he has to kill his bf though? Or will he save Baine and bring the Tauren into the Alliance?

Such is the price to pay for world peace. And who has a better story than Anduin the Broken? The boy who was crushed against a bell, and learned how to glue his bones with Holy power?

2 Likes

If you’re baffled by that, just wait until you see the header image. Good lord.

2 Likes

0/10 attempt… the trolls are not even trying these days…

Odd, I would swear that the assault on Zandalar is the common effort or various alliance forces and generals like Wyrmbane , Shaw, Jaina, Umbric…and not Anduin’s supposed tactical genius.

But what do I know?

1 Like

So like, I saw you’ve been typing for 10 minutes. That’s all you could come up with? So disappointing.

Odd, I would swear that the assault on Zandalar is the common effort or various alliance forces and generals like Wyrmbane , Shaw, Jaina, Umbric…and not Anduin’s supposed tactical genius.
But what do I know?

Yeah, what do you know. You don’t even know how to stand straight.

Oh god, why did you tell me?!?! She will make these two the new gnome leaders, won’t she? :sob:

I better get used to the idea…

5 Likes

I know, and I do it quite often. You don’t know how to find a way to gym.

5 Likes

It seems to me that most of those feats are in fact Jaina’s doing.
But hey, Kings have historically taken advantage of what “better men” under them did, so Anduin taking credit for all of the above seems about right :+1:

(Better not look much into how exactly did Anduin contribute in those events…)

5 Likes