Anduin Wrynn is still a genius

It works both ways, of course. Because if your underlings are garbage, you’re responsible for their failures. It takes a lot of courage to take responsibility for someone else’s actions.

Nope, when I 1st started typing I just decided there’s no point and just deleted the text without pressing “cancel” and went to read other threads. Done that and then decided to just let you know how much your logic sucks anyway.

2 Likes

How dare you take the Khan’s name in vain!? You keep him out of this rubbish.

4 Likes

That banner on Christie’s twitter is disturbing though. What’s worse than one inhuman creature? Two inhuman creatures making out.

Yes indeed! Here is the rest of the list of Anduins Genius:

• Attacked Garrosh to stop him from using the Divine Bell and was crushed beneath it
  • was later saved and hazed by Wrathion in exchange for healing
  • He didnt give Garrosh his poisoned food like a good boy to avoid (oh God) Warlords of Draenor expansion and save us all
  • Was surprised the Undead used Blight in the defense of the Undead Capital city
  • Believed Sylvannas would surrender (ahahahahahaha)
  • Believed Zandalari would surrender (ahahahahahaha)
  • Allows Genn to do whatever he wants which should’ve cost him like a few fleets and an airship (stormheim, Nazjatar) so far

We can obviously see how Anduin is the most important Alliance character so us Horde can laugh at the Alliance till the end of time. Genius!

6 Likes

This is more accurate. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Genius of High King doesnt stop there! I will add on Daelina’s list of his traits:

High King Anduin was wise beyond his years to assault Orgrimmar with a swarm of Spies. Making each citizen wary and uncomfortable. In fact there were so many spies that Orgrimmar became metropolis for ALL races for both factions. After a while Horde members started to talk in coded manner to avoid upsetting Alliance Spies. Forcing them to repress free speech. Such a brilliant mind!

Anduin Wrynn was responsible to outmanoeuvre his opponent and secure Azerite in Silithus for Alliance. Enraged Horde was forced to attack different target. To sacrifice small amount of civilians and allied soldiers in expense of World domination is a vision not many possess. The Azerite for alliance is still … under experimentation.

Anduin was quick to use his position in Kul Tiras, Champion and Jaina secured for him. Attacked Dazar alor to kill a king… to be replaced with more loyal ruler to Horde. Inconvenience id say.

Under the reign of mighty Anduin Wrynn Alliance finally struck on forskaen stronghold Lordaeron and banished the wretches. And unlike Arthas he let them scatter in other lands. Mercy, is a trait of a true King!

And all this under one expansion! Hail Anduin!

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Of course. Spreading fear and doubt during a time of cold war? That’s a very cunning move, and it seems it paid off.

Hail Anduin!

Hail Anduin Wrynn, the First of His Name, High King of the Alliance, the Golden Lion.

1 Like

I should never have checked out her twitter, that header, pronouns in the bio, kittens everywhere, “I just LOOOOVE everything guys!!!”, retweets of “capitalismbad” and “sexybad” and of course GIRLPOWAH!
Why did I read that… It was like someone made a complete stereotype as a joke. Like, just compare it with other famous writers bios or even just professionals in general. Except for some fanart and fangirling over Anduin and Sylvanas, nothing gave me a fantasy writer vibe AT ALL…
My hope is killed and my tree is ruined.

6 Likes

Yeah cannot be bigger stereotype of SJW than that xD
And I also don’t expect anything good coming from her.

Interviews with her are also disturbing.

3 Likes

Gas masks.

He don’t need it. He has mass resurrection.

Maybe Sylvanas is better tactic than Anduin, because Anduin is not a War General.
But, he is better politician. He managed to outwit Sylvanas. To defeat the Horde and Sylvanas all what he had to do, is to go downstairs in his castle, and open one single door. And Seeds of rebellion were scattered.

Divide and conquer ©

Not only that. In freeing Saurfang and orchestrating Baine’s help, he ensured the allegiance or at the very least friendship and gratitude of the new Warchief, while at the same time putting them into debt towards him.

Now the next step is gaining the friendship of the Lich King. His daughter Taelia will come into play. How lucky for Anduin that Taelia has feelings for him.

Soon, Azeroth shall be united under the golden rule of the High King. It’s not easy to see this. A world at peace. A world of order. But it is possible. And it WILL be accomplished.

Well I can agree that he is a better politician alright. Yet we still expect of him to grow some @@ because as his father said “You must be willing to fight!”

He is not there yet… he has the potential admitedly

2 Likes

Actually thats the opposite. For someone who said in the end of BtS that Sylvanas cannot be saved, he knew what was to come. But how he did it is…

2 Likes

I highly doubt he has any ideas of what is to come… of the hell Sylvannas will bring to him.

And thats good actually cause he can grow as a charactee through his mistakes.

The war, I meant the war! He was willing to fight

first faction leader to lose a major city to the other faction

anduin sucks brah

3 Likes

I am pretty sure she must behave this way in order to offset him,we need faction balance.

llhttps://imgur.com/FX4poT6

3 Likes

That was Thrall in Wrath of the Lich King.