Animal companion or killer instinct

As title says, not sure whats better for solo play and mythics. Any insight appreciated-

Animal companion sims higher

animal companion as Dionyz said sims higher, as for soloing…i like to have two as if your main 1 dies your small-time beast still holds aggro and you can res your beast.

Also the bugs with animal companion seems to be fixed in 8.3. I havent read any patch notes about it but everything seems fine now

Animal companion sims a bit higher. For me with 453 equipped ilvl it `s a ~850DPS increase to Killer Instinct.

When i use Animal Companion + Killer Cobra its a ~1.4k DPS increase. But i wouldnt play that on aoe fights / open world / mythic+ - its just a single target build.

For M+ and open world i still use Killer Instinct.

Play whatever you prefer.

1 Like

So its ok to use animal companion after all. Im not too hardcore max I will do is +10. And ok to use for solo too right?

1 Like

Animal companion is currently the best choice for just about all content. So yes it’s absolutely fine to use.

2 Likes

Absolutely fine killer cobra is also simmming higher for BM too give that ago I actually prefer that rotation and have always used it going to combine it with lucid dreams I think see what I get out of that.

But yes it’s fine and I personally love having two pets so win win for me!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.