Annual reminder that you're out of touch and not listening

I want to transmog the Rose and the Gas mask regardless of event.

You’re so backwards for not allowing us to do this.
There is no logical reasoning behind it at all because even if we get them and can only use them every event, it wont give us any incentive to participate in the event next near since you dont actually remove them from our inventory.

Yet this is the excuse I’ve heard before and it makes no sense with these 2.

Other MMO’s aren’t this idiotically restrictive. We just get gear, wear it, have fun.
You devs are out of touch year after year and continue having the most outrageous restrictions on something as appropriate for forsaken characters as the green gas mask.

WHICH YOU HAVE THE BALLS… to put on NPC’s in Atal Dazar Docks on the forsaken riders. Taunting us.

I’ve seen it year after year and you just dont get it, you dont listen to feedback, you dont have any cool ideas like "Yo… lets make that player gear. They’d like that" and even if you know we want it you still wont do it because you’re waiting for some massive patch with big brain ideas which will never ever be finished instead of just releasing it now.

"Coughs - dance studio - "

Rant over.
Time for the annual suggestion that’ll be ignored again.

Remove the stupid event restrictions that have no positive impact on the game at all, let us wear whatever the hell we want, like the rose and gas mask.

And about the gas mask. Actually make that thing moggable, thank you. Its 2020. You got Ion hazzikostas standing there at Blizzcon virtue signaling with pandering to different races which is great.

But he can’t even make a bloody mask thats been in the game for a decade moggable???

There are so many things in this game that need to be updated to 2020 standards. Hell even MMO’s made in 2012 had more mog freedom than WoW = SWTOR. In that game you can even mog GREYS.

And on that note: Why bother designing a game where you cant use the things that drop from enemies???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.