still having zero awareness and getting hex’d out of form off cd

still getting +16 every game

fix guardian druids

16 Likes

Another reminder as to why i shouldn’t bother to queue anymore

1 Like

get in line.

We are still waiting for DH nerfs after a year of pure domination

or RMX nerfs after 12 years of pure domination but honestly who even plays 3v3 anymore

7 Likes

Pls dont cry.

Gurdian is fine .

Its a l2p Problem.

Telling the top rated players to l2p is always a good way go go

9 Likes

Imagine being a 2k scrub Priest telling multi-R1s to l2p. Just imagine. It would be quite hillarious, wouldn’t it?

7 Likes

I lost to a Guardian Druid/Arms/HPala. My healer Hexed the Druid 2 times and the Druid did not dispel the Hex off his Warrior ONCE during the entire game. They still win cause eventually we go oom.

GG. Well-deserved points. xD

2 Likes

Then they are better .

Nono Gurdian is fine .

Tom are u serious? Stop making “Nerf guardian” threads. No one is gonna nerf them anyway. Expansion is going in its end and you really expect tank nerfs? Fury warrior is one of the most unkillable 1v1 specs. Please spare us the irrelevant talk. Tanks already took a major hit in Legion and in BFA when their passive mitigation vs magic dmg was removed. So please get real.

You must truly feel quite miserable by seeing mighty bear stomp you to death. Well thats cuz you do physical dmg and they got lots of armor. Its not like that with all classes. Its just that warriors get spanked badly by all tank classes.

What does fury have to do with anything?

6 Likes

He plays Fury warrior and complains that a spec is OP lol!

I’m pretty sure Tom doesn’t play fury and has also stated not too long ago he’ll never play it in pvp

3 Likes

Why does he adress a playerbase of less than 2% by making threads about Guardian lol. Go talk about the actual OP classes that are used.

Lol i give up

5 Likes

Why are you even on the forums when you are a 1.5k newbie instead of queueing up and trying to improve?

5 Likes

@Bornog

https://imgur.com/a/f5fhh9Y

3 Likes

Dont think u can convince him with anything. He plays druid and most likely maining guardian. And doesnt want it to get nerfed.

8 Likes

I don’t have a problem with them personally, but tanks shouldn’t be allowed to queue for arenas. There’s nothing fun about hitting a sandbag. Battlegrounds, no problem. Arenas, nah.

2 Likes

They eat every hibernate, miss every 2nd kick and still win because both, they and their teammates are immortal 130k swiftmends 30k regrowths, cannot be slowed nor damaged, 9-10k dps, 20% perna wall for the team, cannot be trapped, 2 roots or 1 root+ vortex and let’s not forget about incap
They are fine

2 Likes

okay

10 chars

5 Likes