Another day another Guardian

I saw 2 ppl defending them last 3 days. When u go pvp fr , u see they main guardian.

Disgusting :frowning:

1 Like

Why donā€™t you play arena before going to the arena forums? Whatā€™s the point? You canā€™t tell anyone anything if you know nothing about it.

Can somebody please tell me what the gimmick is with guardian, I donā€™t do 3ā€™s and feel left out on the banter wagon :frowning:

@Vulrin

1. They do as much dmg as a casual dps
  2. They do as much healing as a healer
  3. They give everyone in their team a 20% wall + thorns
  4. They have an essence that hits for 60k dmg frequently
    All this with pressing 4 buttons the entire game :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Youve already made 3 posts about this, time to stop crying

Yes indeed Tom stop the gibberish and stop adressing 1% of the pvp playerbase.

PepeLmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: look at this d00d

And youā€™re still going to be 1.3 hardstuck damn unforch

2 Likes

My hope is for next expansion when devs will admit that they were wrong for making tanks viable at arena and giving to dps some pvp talents that will allow u to tunnel tanks and shred them like papers.Ppl like u they will find their natural home at trash cans

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/HxomqhM

2 Likes

Ohh you say tanks are TANKS? BDK cant do what GD can in pvp. So as BDK i demand GD nerf, because i cant do same sh1t as a tank in PvP.

Iā€™d rather see tanks stripped of damage-dealing completely unless they make themselves vulnerable by doing so. Thrash/Moonfire gives a debuff on the user making him take 200%dmg for 3 seconds.

Itā€™s nice how people here are stalking my chars. You should rather learn how to read PvP statistics, but I think you even donā€™t know any site for it :joy:

or maybe you should learn how to interpret statistics.

this is a game played by humans, not computer programs, in a MMO style game where you have to invest into a character instead of just picking a new one each time you queue up for arenas.

therefore, using good old common sense and sound logic, an already severely underrepresented spec and role will not magically shoot up to high levels of representation because people within the last months discovered it was broken! crazy how that works, right?

just like how demon hunters being a new (relatively speaking) class that only has 2 specs, 1 role, and isnā€™t particularly interesting, can still be broken and be up there on the same level as other common melees (rogues, dks, warriors) despite them not even being in the top 10 represented classes at a relevant rating because people simply donā€™t want to play them over the others.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.