Another NERF request

Could someone NERF these bstrds already?

We’re in Wintergrasp. I really want to test the ‘missile’ thing, but their demolishers are going away from me… I try to catch up, use everything I can to get there, to no avail. Uphill, I realize horde has that base, and their firemage and rogue are guarding. I try to turn around and escape…

…you can probably guess and imagine the rest, but I will tell it anyway.

So I turn around, try everything in my power to go fast, and to CC the rogue. It vanishes JUST before I can imprison it, so I lose imprison, rogue stuns me. I try to release and keep going, my HP is going down faster than a horse’s tail.

I can’t remember if I used a glider or whatnot, but I used all the abilities I was able to, mainly dashing, etc. and trying to get away, thinking, they might not bother chasing me this far.

Mind you, I did escape two demolishers earlier, and an OP monk (for some reason, I was able to).

Now, my HP goes down, my CC doesn’t work, and the rogue is instantly at me, although I traversed a relatively far distance relatively quickly. I am hit with some kind of metal spikes and die miserably.

The rogue and mage are unscathed, and jump around like some stupid fools. (Why do some players always constantly jump like that, I have never figured it out, it looks so childish)

I die without ever having the chance to test the missile against a demolisher. My dream was crushed, and we suffered a miserable defeat… today’s wins have happened very early in the morning, and there weren’t many of them.

The rest of the day… misery, being stomped, horrible losses, graveyard camped constantly, losing all flags, bases, carts, … no hope whatsoever.

I play again, just for the sheer, morbid curiosity, just to see -when- that elusive thing called ‘victory’ might finally pop up on the screen. This has to be worse than the most boring and tedious, demanding office work with a really evil boss that hates you.

Has to be.

And ROGUES do not make it any easier! I was ganked AGAIN and couldn’t escape, in Gilneas.

Thanks again, whoever is responsible for making rogues super OP and never nerfing them at all. They shouldn’t have this kind of power.

If DH supposedly has any ‘mobility’, they should AT LEAST be able to ALWAYS ESCAPE A ROGUE.

How could it be otherwise? Stop saying DH is mobile, when any rogue fool can always catch it easily, unless it gets really lucky and someone helps (extremely rare), or well-timed glider is allowed to be used at the right timing, and then maybe shadowmeld.

There was one rogue in AV that constantly stalked me, I couldn’t escape it - and when I thought I FINALLY did (using the ‘battle flag of swiftness’, which makes mounts faster for awhile), but soon I noticed the ddarn thing was right next to Galvatron (or whatever its name is in AV), where I went to be safe from the rogue, because I knew our people would soon come there.

It was already there, waiting for me in stealth!

What the … how … WHY can’t these be nerfed already?!

Dude, this is pretty rich coming from a DH.

You’ve got an arsenal of stuff at your disposal to deal with Rogues. I don’t want to sound nasty, but being outplayed, or even ganked, doesn’t mean a class needs to be nerfed. Take a breather and learn from your mistakes, so hopefully one day you’ll learn to fight them.

8 Likes

ahahhahah :rofl: :rofl:

This

Not that rogues dont need a nerf…
They need a huge one but still DH has to get his own first.

3 Likes

Its ironic how people plea for rogue nerfs but 9/10 times never play the rogue class, theres very much a solid reason why I presume too :wink:

4 Likes

You wasted an entire page of text on a really unimaginative trolling attempt. I hope you feel you spent your time wisely!

Man, I know you were pretty frustrated back there, but honestly, what do you expect by posting “rogue need to be nerfed” on the rogue class forum? :wink: In addition, thanks to a unique ability in WoW, Spectral Sight, some may say a DH is designed even to kill rogues or, especially in BGs, at least to help the others to hunt one down efficiently.

On the other hand, I perfectly understand your enragement. I know PvP, including random BGs and Arenas, could be frustrating these days. Particulary for players without a stealth ability. Rogues, druids and camouflaged hunters, when battle turns against them, when their team simply suck, and serve as a cannon fodder (Alterac Valley wall of slaughter), they could disengage from battle or even then, sometimes they could still turn the tables, for example taking some point of interest when an opposite team is busy gaining more frags.

I choose to be a rogue 15 years ago exactly because of frustration of beeing constatly ganked in PvP server by roaming rogues every day. When you can’t beat them - join them :slight_smile: To this day I don’t regret it :smiley:

Wish you all well on PvP events in WoW!

1 Like

Ive seen a 200k life dh with 5 mobs on him spike from 1% to 100% all the time and swiftly killing people with 500k life.

No other class can do that.

3 Likes

I didn’t read it, what’s it about? :laughing: Someone stunned him in the private parts?

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
This comes from a DH?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 Likes

This is the funniest post ive ever seen lmao

1 Like

Begone DH, you’ve been top of the food chain since legion :rofl:

1 Like

This thread is the spiderman meme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.