Another sub bites the dust

I’ve cancelled my subscription for this reason: all my time in BFA I’ve spent leeeeveeeelingggggg I know nothing about the end game content and I will know nothing because I’ve realized I need to spend the rest of the xpac gearing up my alts so I can play a normal effin’ battleground without getting disrespected for having low gear. Enjoy your pve game blizzard my money and support is now over. I’ll be back if you start thinking about the basic pvp aspects of the game like how gear affects your ability to play and learn how to get good.

5 Likes

thats not even the worst part about bfa bgs wave after wave of alliance premades completly ruins bgs atm

4 Likes

Horde Merc’ premades you mean

5 Likes

The sad part about this is that it’s not just toxicity. Someone in a max level BG with 80kHP is almost always going to get absolutely annihilated no matter how good they are. It’s even worse in World PvP.

4 Likes

Honestly, lvl 110-119 bracket feels better for BGs than anything 120. The play field just feels more balanced overall.

I’m not saying it most definitely is; But each time I’ve reached lvl 120 on my toons I’ve regretted not stopping my exp at 119 because of the massive amount of iLevels one has to grind upon reaching it. It’s not hard per se, but you still have to dedicate a few hours’ worth of PvE before being able to enjoy PvP.

And even then, your gear’s likely to get laughed at because of the gap in strengths between 400 and 430.

I’ll be honest, back before Legion you always felt like you had a chance to survive in max-level PvP even before reaching high iLevels. The gap between elite gladiator gear and freshly-dinged greens (yes, greens) wasn’t such an obstacle that made balance impossible. And the more you played BGs the more even the play field became, as the Honor you gathered allowed you to buy an entire set of PvP gear.

8 Likes

For bgs i didnt dislike templates. Level your alt and have fun asap

4 Likes

This ^
I wish you could somehow bite off 9 levels from your level progression and start all over 110 again, to pvp til 119.

3 Likes

There’s a solution to that:

Level a new toon to 110-119.

I had a toon, a shaman, that I intended to level up till that bracket and stop there to enjoy the PvP, but then a PvE bug hit me and I wanted to level that toon to 120.
Almost instant regret. The PvP just wasn’t fun after reaching max level with all those people running around with their essences and high Azerite armours. And me in my blues after a little catchup spree, trying to fend off the high lethality of powered Azerite on already strong classes.

At least the class was fun enough in PvE, I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.