<Antidote> Horde Semi Hardcore PVE 11/11 Recruiting

:test_tube: Antidote :test_tube:

<Mograine -EU| Horde | 11/11 | Semi-Hardcore>

:notepad_spiral: About us

The idea is to have a dedicated roster of raiders that come prepared and are ready for the content we’re about to clear, we certainly don’t expect all pots up at all times but we do expect the use of consumables when appropriate, i.e. progression attempts.

We’re a new PvE focused guild with a thirst for PvP and mainly consists of members that broke away from a previously faltering guild.

:clock8: Raid times

Thursdays: 20:00-23:00 ST

Sundays: 20:00-23:00 ST

We expect members that want to maintain raider rank within the guild to have 80%+ attendance.

:gem: Loot system

We’re using Classic EPGP with a few tweaked settings and some fixed numbers to make it as fair as possible.

New players first need to pass the trial rank as well as reach a certain amount of Effort Points before you will be rewarded gear.

To complement the CEPGP we have a loot priority document that lists the items sought-after by multiple classes and states a class/role priority.

:mega: Recruitment

Recruitment is currently open for ALL classes and specs so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel that we’re a good fit for you!

HIGH DEMAND Caster DPS / Resto Shamans

LOW DEMAND: Melee DPS

:information_source: What you can expect from us:

The main goal is to have fun and clear new content, but we do recognize the need to be structured and that the members of the guild need to have a certain amount of discipline and preparation for the raids to run smoothly.

Contact us

If you want to apply, please join our recruitment discord and make an application. The relevant class leader will review it and contact you further. Additionally you can contact me in game (Kanos) and I can provide the links to discord there.

Thankyou!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.