Any chance for less transmog restriction in 9.0?

There are so many plate armors I’d like to use. Less restrictions on mogging would give people more reasons to play and hunt for gear.

As for the nay sayers, I can already cosplay as a Stormwind guard with plate armor and warriors can go full naked with a loincloth or plate bikini…

1 Like

There is always chance. Hopefully they will realize that trasmog hunting and cosmetic customization is the driving force behind a huge percentage of overall game time, and they will cater more to make transmog collecting more and more rewarding.

What I really want is a better UI for crafting professions to filter for items which are not in the appearance collection yet.

What would be the point of having armor types then. There’s is chance for less transmog restrictions but I don’t think they will ever let you use appearances of stuff you can’t wear. And they shouldn’t in my opinion.

I’ve got absolutely nothing against less transmog restrictions (I still wish my enhance shaman could use swords), but this is a bit extreme don’t you think? Adding actual entertaining content might be a better way to give people reasons to play.

1 Like

Besides stats ? No point at all as you can already find skins in all armor types to look like you wear either plate or cloth. The Tmog restriction has no sense as of now. More options = more visual variety

@Steamedsham

Sure but as of now BFA is a real boring mess, so I’m essentially collecting stuff. I’m sure I’m not the only one doing this while hoping for an expac with genuinely original and interesting content to play.

Just make it so that you can transmog everything you can wear or are considered “costumes” like the guard outfit.

They will do it eventually cause they seems to start copying features from ESO so it may come to WoW as well

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.