Any chance some of the blue guys address the lag on Firemaw?

Past 1800 ST anything that’s not instanced PVP is basically a nightmare. Any chance any explanation ? More layers ?
There is no queue as half of population one night moved to Gehennas but rest is struggling to do simple things like looting/killing/mining/herming because of the insane delay.

Send help

3 Likes

Not just Firemaw. I’ve seen people from a lot of other servers complaining.

It seemed to start 3 days ago immediatley after a mass disconnect, and it seems to be related to loot and looting mobs, so I’m guessing they hotfixed something then and broke something in the process that’s causing this.

But yeah, it would be nice to get a bluepost.

Logged in specifically to say they don’t care and have no interest fixing this. I am trying to report it through a ticket.

Really tough to not be jaded here blizz, bobs yacht seem more important.

1 Like

Blueposters any news on the lag? It’s been going on for more than a week. Hello? You there?

Playing right now is undoable. I read the bluepost statement trough Icy Veins.

Please just make healthy 50/50 horde/alliance servers that has a max population amount… You’re now just taking our money without us being able to properly play and forcing us to Mograine wich is pretty dead for alliance.

I’m sorry but this isnt acceptable.
How can the lag be worse than what it used to be back in original TBC / WOTLK?

Start asking for compensations is my recommendation in your tickets.

They’ve already said adding new layers wont fix the problem, their servers are at full capacity with no room for additional hardware upgrades. Basically they can’t do anything. It’s gg.

Did that 7 days ago. Not that I think anything will come from it, but I’ve yet to hear from them.

any chance of any acknowledgement from blizzard? £10 a month for zero communication.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.