Any danish guild?

Simply as the topic states my friend and me are looking for a nice active Danish guild. Both of us play most styles of the game. We play PVE and PVP. I must say we are not good at RP though we are on a RP server. Not saying im not interested in learning that aspect of the game.

misread stuff, oh noe human error

…He doesn’t say they have no intention of learning at all. He says he’s open to it.

Not to mention that even if he had no interest in RP he’s more than welcome on Argent Dawn.

1 Like

Thank you Ilyadris. I do have interest in learning. Dont know how Murkresh managed to twist my words in his head like that.

my bad, mis-read.

Debatable. And has been debated on numerous occasions.

Nevertheless, on-topic: to my knowledge there’s no Dane-exclusive guild. However, a frighteningly large portion of AD as a whole is Danish.

I do wonder why nationality (though Denmark rocks ofc) is a factor? Not criticizing, just honestly perplexed. Regardless, good luck with your search.

Ålås I fæår thæræ is å distinctive låck of dånish guilds øn this here særvær. Åtlæåst ås får ås i’m åwåræ.

3 Likes

My poor poor eyes of reading that X_X

OP there’s Thorim’s Hammer as a Danish guild I believe, least they were back in Uldir.

non that I know of, there are some polish guilds though.

Chatty i am looking for one since my friend doesnt speak any other language. Otherwise we would more than settle with an english speaking one.

This is a ways back ofc, but thought I’d give an update: There’s a Scandinavian-only guild called Northern Horde, so might be a fit if you guys can tolerate some Swedes and Norwegians.

Isn’t one of ADs best raiding guilds swedish? Or danish?

Never been a fan of single nationality guilds. Though, as a Dane myself, I wish you good luck in your adventure in finding one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.