Any hope for Blessing of the Seasons?

What do you guys think? Is there any chance for a significant buff or rework of this in 9.0.5 ? I honestly would have thought this ability would be first up for some attention.

2 Likes

I hope for a real rework of it, as it is right now its really clunky to use the numbers aint really bad on it just doesnt feel satisfiying to use. I would guess a rework is more than possible a real buff is less likely because like said numbers arent really bad on it.

1 Like

I really like like the concept but it’s hard to enjoy it knowing that Divine Toll is so much better, especially for holy.

I have a big list of possibilities I’d love to see happen with this ability.

-No GCD
-Some sort of visual effect that persists through the duration of the buff. I think this would make people “feel” more empowered when this has been cast on them.
-Grant 1 holy power when cast
-Ringing clarity mechanic. Chance to cast on additional party members, granting additional holy power

I could go on and on and on.

3 Likes

Bump! Not many of us Night Fae paladins out there so we need to try and be as noisy as possible! Blizz probably hasn’t heard us over the cries of more played covenant/specs.

1 Like

Second this, rework or buff Blessings of the Season.

Too late. The latest PTR patch is flagged for release. Meaning 9.0.5 will probably be out next week or the week after.

Can’t they just give them as 4 different blessings? I mean, it would be better, I guess.

i think even that isnt enough to make it competative.

tbh i think they should swap it back to the aura iteration, and then buff the hell out of it to make it competitive. at least in 1 area of the game

This is the problem with “pick one” concepts in this game, you put all your eggs in the balance team’s basket to do their job perfectly. It doesn’t matter if the design team comes up with the most amazing, fun, thematic, fitting, satisfying ability ever. If its not numerically the best or within 0.1% of the best, they might as well not add it to the game.
Divine Toll is so opressingly strong in all situations, the other covenants are just there for completion and trivia reasons. It would seem weird for paladin to only have 1 covenant, thats all. Only Venthyr can be considered in extremely rare cases, if your group has absolutely no one else to go Venthyr for dungeon bonuses, or for world first mythic raiding niche cases. We are talking below 0.1% of holy paladin population would even consider ONE alternative.
I can’t imagine any realistic change that would put Blessing of the Seasons anywhere near divine toll. This is why I liked legion’s system more, where you eventually unlocked all bonuses on your artifact.

I went back to NF to finish up the story and catch up renown but I’ll be handing in the quest to switch back to Kyrian tonight. Playing holy without DT feels too bad.

I was sure this patch would look at blessing of seasons… Oh well.

Playing holy without divine toll is easy. I haven’t had any issues since I swapped to venthir for raid DPS

An aura that is useful? Can’t have that. Even classic auras have more use beyond resistances.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.