Any nerfs for holy pala in 9.1? - edited

Aye think you mean holy pally? Resto shammy ain’t even top lad. Doubt they’ll touch holy much either, it’s because the damage it’s so good compared to other heals. But that’s what they are, a melee healer more at risk having to toe to toe mobs, and get less big CDs and on demand AoE heals to balance it out.

Actually you are right.

I see pala is represented strongly in 20+. I was looking at 15s run.

15s runs if people want to be safe they go with shaman.

And since most only care about the vault, shaman become the best pick on that situation.

If they want to push or have lack of dps is Paladin or Priest.

Any healer can do 15’s just fine. No need for nerfs for that level of keys.

Not if dps take all stuff, believe me, when you are with pugs and you know nothing about group shaman is the most safe pick.

Yes. I was somehow under impression Shamans were OP but when I double checked Holy Pala is OP.

I don’t agree with Priests. They are aprox. 10% for both holy and disc.

I wouldnt say that is a healer issue and a reason to nerf shammies though.

Obvious no. but is a valid explanation for the big presence of shamans on +15 compared with other healers.

In all fairness to blizz, heals are something they do get pretty spot on. Representations 30% sham, 21%pal, 21% dru, 23% priest (both specs), 5% monk. Shammy had a ton of good publicity start of SL so was expected to have a higher representation. Every streamer and tester was saying how OP they were (which they were, but have evened out now).

That’s a pretty healthy split, far better then DPS and tank that’s for sure. If anything holy priest needs a bit of love (it’s getting some nice buffs next patch). And MW just needs a full redesign, blizz has done them dirty since MoP.

Also everyone and their mother re-rolled to shammy since we looked really strong in the start of the expansion :slight_smile: we dont actually bring much new from what we had in bfa where we were not even considered to be brought for a +15 most of the time :sweat_smile:

There is a PTR section to the forums including all the notes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/910-chains-of-domination-ptr-notes/269928

I know but with how hard the trash and mytic+ are right now the shaman cds are just :heart: compared with the other healers.

Disc priests nerfs as usual. Holy pala/Resto shamans no changes.

Buff ret paladin!

2 Likes

Even more? I’m tired of 1 shoot on pvp from ret paladin.

Time for ret to shine in PvE!

We both know if blizzard do that he will be a monster on PvP, more than he is right now, so they will not be dumb and buff him. Sorry :frowning:

Easy solution : pvp balance differs from Pve balance, like back in the days! EASY!

Hides his Holy Pally m+ team mate Leave Holy Paladins alone! Nerf Shammies.

:joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.