Any Real Blizzard Staff Here To Deal With Trolls?

I won’t respond or read any replies to this thread if there are any, this is specifically feedback

There are a few individuals on these feedback forums that are freely and continuing to blatantly troll others who post feedback.

• Submitting blank posts in response to others to try and harass them.
  • Deliberately making empty arguments/insults to waste time and to try and rile up users.
  • Belittling feedback from players.
  • Misusing the reporting feature to target posts and threads they want to censor.

There are various “flagged” threads and posts that have been flagged for nearly four weeks with the status of being temporarily hidden, meaning that no one has confirmed whether it should be flagged or not.

There are pillars of design and all sorts that have been put out, how about some for the feedback forums? Where you direct your customers to in order to provide feedback.

5 Likes

The pot calling the kettle black.

I know you won’t read this, but I had to say it.

Feedback is not made via the forums, even when it’s about the forums.

Edit: I found this:

3 Likes

I agree. Its very hard to have a discussion here, since some individuals will report another human being for just not agreeing with them or try to derail the discussion.

1 Like

And they sure support Eredar
If you have suggestions or feedback about any aspect of our website, please submit those ideas by posting a new thread in the Support Site Feedback forum, or the forum most relevant to your topic. For example, the World of Warcraft forum for World of Warcraft Armory feedback, or the Shop Discussion forum for Blizzard/Battle.net Shop feedback.

1 Like

As i already said, the community of Classic is the most toxic i ever seen.
When they are out of argument, they just answer to answer but they have nothing to say at the end lol.

1 Like

You are absolutely right about that.

Community is way too much toxic, and Blizzard likes to ruin WOTLK and other games.

I just don’t get it why they want to piss on their own cereals :smile:

1 Like

Every one of those links lead to the support site except one.

Eredar isn’t giving Armory feedback

And this

“or the forum most relevant to your topic.” Refers to this https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/

Oh and the one about Armory feedback must be outdated, I didn’t find that category in the EU forums

Everyone knows that Blizzard only come to the EU forums to delete posts or make announcements.

5 Likes

But they said they are hearing us ? Is a lie?

3 Likes

No one is reading the EU forums. There is only one forum Blizzard is readingand responding to, that is the US forums.

EDIT: They (Kaivax) do post copies of the US forum blue posts here sometimes, but even those are at best barely giving correct information.

Oh yes i remember, they are american and as american they think they are alone in the world like their film.

1 Like

Im rly confused to the fact you at first got it right, then suddenly took a left into incorrect information.

Blizzard didnt ruin anything and im sorry but your guys timelines are soooo wrong, i dunno where to start.

• WoTLK was a time, where WoW hit gaming magazines as the most toxic game to exist on the internet.

We then rerelease wotlk.

SUPRISE

Leading toxicity is once again.

Classic - wrath was a time. In history which is a era people go back to during arguments to why games are bad for young adults.

It destroyed relationships. Marriages. Caused people to go homeless, lose their jobs.

Some even died at the pc screen playing for days at a time.

And it amazes me everytime people get shocked at history repeating. WoTLK was amazing. But do not sugar coat it. The community was no better back then and GKDP was a thing back then also lol.

Used to have huge pyramid scheme guilds which basically would take people on runs, loan them gold to buy items in the raid. To then make em work for the guild to dump them later on lol, rhere was a whole preach drama time episode dedicated to one mans story based on people someone among one.

Wrath was the reason, auto dungeon finders, LFR went into development. Time gating became a thing and more.

I dont think people remember, how much of a bad reputation WoW had back in these eras.

You have actual programs such as NCIS and CIS who did episodes with involvement of dead victims as a result of this game aswell as several pther programs.

We were shown on tv to be dying at the screen of this game. Raging at one another hateful comments, racists. Bigots, and horrific examples of what was going on.

WoW classic - wotlk was the poster child for the anti games movement. The game was fantastic. But it also drove many many people over the edge.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.