Any realm that plays for fun?

I got no where to go to play for fun, all of them seems to be competitive metagaming communities but are there any realms that plays for fun rather then min maxing constantly?

On any of the bigger servers you’re bound to find more casual guilds. PVE servers are probably less sweaty overall than PVP servers, but that’s just speculation.

there is 4 (in english) and 1 of them is dead and which is hydrax sadly

Have you tried an rp-pve-server? This is not to say that there are no people that like to min max, but they seem to be a lot less sweaty, all things considered. Also, go PVE or smaller servers in general. If you consider everything besides Gehennas dead, however, we cannot help you.

I did actually had a horde lock lvl 63 on my spare wow account on zanda and it wasnt bad. Maybe I can do the same for ally on main account. I do for medium pops. aint going back to retail because of story anxiety.

i’l level a draenei shaman because I like draenei lasses

We all play for fun. We just happen to have different definition of fun then you. So… I would say you are having “the wrong fun”.
So next time just ask for people with more of your tastes in game and don’t generalize the word “fun”.

2 Likes

Well well looks like someone struck a nerve.

1 Like

Really don’t think HWL is dead. Its more comparable to the old days. Back then you could also not do heroics in the middle of the night during weekdays.

HWL got some 1500 ppl on it, its fine.

that depend what is your definition of “fun” and "not fun "

1 Like

Well I play on the RP-PvE realm, and we’re having your kind of fun, nice pugs waiting for one another, not kicking a n00b tank and so on. HW is not dead in BC-classic at least :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.