Any reason at all

…for the blatant and obvious lack of Crit/Haste gear in Shadowlands or is it just another mark-up for the “state of this expansion” list ?
Every. Single. Time. I get a gear drop on my Hunter or Priest is always some mix of Crit/Vers/Mastery…and where I actually want those stats on my Rogue, I get peppered with crappy little low ilvl Crit/Haste gear, I play Sub ofc lol.

It’s so obvious that it’s designed this way and it’s absolutely pathetic :slight_smile:

Sort it out already, it’s bad enough running this sh!twheel of a loot system in hopes of an upgrade without getting horrible-stat peices at the end of it.

2 Likes

I love to get some crit/haste on my BM main i miss my BFA crit so much .

2 Likes

Why the hell do you want Crit Haste? Haste is useless to the only Hunter spec, Marksmanship.

Beginning to think 8.3 Beast Mastery has ruined it for me for good now. Too many Severe and Expedient rank 3s :frowning: lol

@ Aurorab - they’re my bis secondaries, I play BM, always have. I don’t do FotM dmg toppers cheif lol

That and 3 dance of death and 3 primal instincts in raids was a very happy lady :smiley:

1 Like

I could only manage to get 2 primals with my 3 d.o.d, missed raid night on Carapace for the head :(( lol. I had the second best though in the Residuum head that had D.o.D and blightborne infusion and unstable flames, loads and loads of crit!

Also had a cheeky gushing wound or two :smiley:

1 Like

I finally got my head 2 weeks before SL pre patch but the fun i had for that time is in bedded in my memories :smiley: was lucky to have the mythic Nya bow aswell with socket .

Refuse to play MM ever or SV since they made it melee .

1 Like

I’ve only ever played BM tbh, tried MM and didn’t enjoy it much and survival I’ve never even switched to on the talent page, doesn’t interest me at all and I’ve no idea why lol

I’m too used to my Spirit Beasts as well tbh, feel naked without them. Saved my bum a loada times with the heal and dmg reduction :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have 5 hunters and atm i have 9 Lorque’s i need to have 2 of each before i use them just the best looking pet and when i first got it in WOTLK i screamed so loud :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! It Took me a while to catch one.

Mostly because the first time I spotted it I tried to tame it but a jerk player came and killed him.

1 Like

Just tamed Loque number 10 now so my huntress now has her twins :smiley: also bagged 2 x King Krush in less then 24 hours aswell .

1 Like

Damn, nice shootin lol

One Loque was enough for me, I pair 'em up with Fenryr from HoV in Legion. My go-to combo for Animal Companion :grin:

1 Like

Thank you just reminded me i need to get 2 of him for my new hunter aswell :smiley: i need to get some sleep now so good night or good morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re gonna need more arrows haha! good luck, you too!

1 Like

You had any problems recently naming new pets at all ?

TBH I last tamed a courser in Bastion maybe two weeks ago now, to go with my Sundancer mount that I had just got haha but I haven’t tried naming it yet.

Gimme 20 mins or so I’ll log in and see, what’s wrong can you not name them or is it just keeping the original generic name of the animal ?

1 Like

Loque will not allow me to change there name or King Krush but it works on none rare beasts very confusing .

I remember something with the spirit beasts, or Loque at least, happening before around 8.2, 8.3 in BfA.

I think when it was tamed, the name was auto set to “spirit beast” instead of their proper name ? or something funky like that.

Are you trying to change it from Loque and King Krush to more personal names ? I know for a fact you can do that as I see people with Loques named like, “kittycat” or something and immediately make the form of the cross and start hissing :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes wanted more personal names i have a look later when more awake and thank you for help :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.