Any way to stop the token that got redeemed today?

So…
I stopped playing WoW about 1 week ago as I realized that I’m done and I want to make a pause till SL, so I’d buy sub with money just before SL or prepatch take hold because i do not plan to play till then.
So My dad (who has his account) decided to play my account a bit to help out in collecting gold for a token. I told him that’s fine, but if he buys a token, to NOT use it because I will not play till SL or maybe prepatch.
He said okay. and 2 days ago was shouting ebcause i didn’t play even tho i explained him and once again told him to NOT redeem any tokens or buy game time.
Today I open Launcher to install HoTS and see that there is 1 Month of game time - probably bought with token as we couldn’t afford game time with money atm…
Now he asks me if I played and I said No and asked him why did he buy game time and he started all shouting at me for wasting time like this and I don’t want to forcefully play game like… Maybe I wanted to go back to game in 2 weeks or 1 months, which is wasted Token and he’ll log in and see that I have 0 collected gold because i didn’t even enter the game… I seriously did all i could, i told him few times to not redeem tokens or buy game time and now this…?
Is there a way to do anything or am I just doomed into gold farming to avoid him being mad?
Too when should the Prepatch come out so I know if I wasted 1 week of game tikme of 1 months of game time…?
Thank you :frowning:

I’m sorry but I very much doubt they would be able to do anything. The token was bought and used on your account and your father having access to the account is breaking the rules (unless you’re a child).

Yeah, I am underage. thanks for reply