Anyone else have MMR problems?

Me and my friend are 2100 mmr (both above 2050 cr) and we sometimes get normal 2100 opponents but 3 out of 4 games we play are against 1600-1700 mmr people where you get 0-3 points per win, it’s annoying and makes barely possible to seriously push because you waste time roflstomping low mmr people for no reward

2 Likes

If one of your team member didn’t do their placement games before prepatch then by his presence he forces the entire team to remain in placement games forever, which leads to being stuck at this MMR even with 1000 wins and 0 defeats.

1 Like

ok, that’s the reason, I guess, because he did first arenas on that character this week lol.
Ironically, we could get Hotter Streak achievement easy this way xD

Is that actually true? This is my priest https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Darksorrow/Mcdced
I levelled it during pre-patch so obviously hadn’t done placement games. In the last say 20 games, 5 of them are lower than 19xx rating. Checking the entire history (which is quite small :P), playing with the same rogue who was about 1950cr when we started, 1/5 games has been under 1850 since I played my first game.

It’s happening to a great deal of people, experienced it myself with a couple friends.

I don’t know more, maybe you were lucky, maybe you’re on the ceiling of the MMR barrier, maybe of the char was created after the prepatch launched it changes something, I can’t tell.

But usually, you’ll be capped as one char forces the team to remain in placement forever.

I have the same problem on my new priest, went 100-0 and now I’m stuck on 2260 cr because every game is +0 or sometimes +1 cr. It’s not fun to win every game against low experience players and probably not fun for them to lose like that everytime.

Srs push in pre Patch wtf.

Ur as low as ur specc …especially prot in his current state.

I agreeing wiz Rakmens. whish squirel bren finks for seerius push in prepash? prepash is gud dump funs but iz veri broken and unstebel. ahahahaaha seerius push in prepash so funi mens i startet to laughs :rofl: :laughing: :grin: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering about it too, for each game win I get 4 to 6 rate, and for lose -14 which is really annoying…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.