Anyone from Vertex around?

Hello,

So I’m gonna stick around this realm as I was gonna leave but I just thought you know what, I had old friends here and who knows I could get back in touch.

Back in Legion I was apart of a guild called Vertex sadly I had connection issues with Virgin Media and left the guild as I knew I just couldn’t play as I was stuck in a contract and there wasn’t any other ISP’s in my area, I’ve since moved address.

I did get back in touch with a few of you too explain a few things and we kept in touch for awhile until something stupid on my half happened. I used my discord details on a public computer and left myself logged in. As I was away on business i didn’t realise i left myself logged in. By the time I got home I had found my account suspended and when I got it back my friend list had been cleared :frowning:

Anyway enough story, I was hoping any of you might still be around. I found Gufas :smiley:

But are any of you out there sleeping until Shadowlands? A few of my head:
Aspirefire
Moldydrak
Razorrect
Necro
Mosh
Scrub
Aldaronix
Gamma (Edit: Now been found :smiley:)
Victor
Rain
Darkology
Iminili (Edit: Now been found :smiley:)

And anyone I unfortunately forgot :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.