Anyone going back to retail?

Is anyone planning on going back to retail??
and why and when?
just curious to see what the state is like of classic couple weeks after release ;p

1 Like

I will not be :slight_smile:

23 Likes

No and stop advertising retail in the classic forum. What do you care who goes back? We don’t even play together.

43 Likes

never booo boooooooring i like killing gnomes like this i love classic FOR THE HORDE

13 Likes

When the next patch hits, it will be busy again. People are just bored atm.

8 Likes

No thanks I’m good here

19 Likes

I’m heaving THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

17 Likes

I was very sceptical and not that excited about Classic at all to start with.
I have to say however, after playing a little I can’t tell you how much I missed having an actual MMORPG.

As much as I like retail, over the years with everything becoming more accessible it’s definitely watered down the community with cross realm zones, LFG, LFR, Flying etc.

Retail doesn’t feel like an MMORPG to me anymore, just an ORPG.

I’m not saying retail is bad by any stretch, I’m just saying I have really missed how WoW used to be and didn’t even realise.

As it stands, I doubt I’ll be returning unless retail is heavily changed.

16 Likes

What? Back to retail? I haven’t played retail for 4 -5 years.
For me it’s back to Empyrion in that case , but not really because I can play both games.:smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t even own BfA so yeah

9 Likes

Why would i leave retail for a 15 year old game? might as well go play old school runescape then

2 Likes

yet you are here? hmm

14 Likes

what is retail and why we care for that in this forum?

7 Likes

Retail?

You’re ‘avin’ a larf.

I quit that nonsense in 2012 and I’d rather suck the exhaust pipe of a lorry than play it again.

7 Likes

im kinda chillin and listenting to akon while ganking low level allys

9 Likes

Only resubbed for Classic. Resubbed a few months ago and tried retail.

Hated it. Still do. Boring weekly lootbox simulator. I will firmly be sticking to Classic. I’m not saying retail is awful and that people shouldn’t play it. If people enjoy it, then cool! It’s just not for me.

4 days /played in Classic on this toon. Still loving it.

19 Likes

About 3-4% of the population on my realm is 60lvl. A lot of them are already in full pre-BiS (due to layering exploits and whatnot) and are basically AFKing on top of Orgrimmar bank.

Apart from that, however, the majority are still in the 20-40 bracket. Soooooooo… no.

2 Likes

I changed my mind. I WOULD gank you :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

where do you level i will gank u on my main

2 Likes

Tanaris :grin:

1 Like