Anyway to black list dungeons?

Anyway to select a dungeon you don’t want like the BG system is/was? Trying to get weapons and every time the 3 that offer zero keeps coming up I don’t mind doing 40% of the dps every time but not for no chance of loot lol.

And selecting the dungeons instead of random doesn’t seem to work? 45mins in a queue hehe.

For normal/HC you can tag for specific dungeons but lose the random queue bonus. As you said the queue time increases but can’t help with that, hardly anyone do heroics at this point.

With the right spec (tank, melee with sustain or pet class) you should be able to solo heroic and normal dungeons by yourself tho

No way to do so with mythics tho

As a DH do we have “tank” gear or like ferals its the same gear might try tanking again if I can get away with same gear?

With proper ilvl a havoc dh can easily solo an heroic.

DH can use the exact same gear for DPS and Tank.

426 but weapons are 395 and 380 don’t think I would have the dps?

Same gear but havoc is one if not the best spec to solo content. If you ever have sustain issue go kill a few mobs and you’re full hp once again thanks to the souls and your sustain.

Edit :

Weapons aren’t as important as they used to be. Your main source of dmg is your primary stat, no matter how terrible your weapon is (try to pick a lvl5 weapon and use your abilities. It’ll be at worst 50% weaker iirc)

At worst try to look for weapon WQ, they scale up to 415 now

You should manage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.